Chapter 24

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿*Just laughing really*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

:*・゚゚・*

^ (^-^*)ノ

Everything was a blur later, without giving a backward glance at the triplets Ambrose and Luke followed a group of pack members towards the pack house. Ambrose knew his family would already be waiting at the pack house, but his thoughts were far from his family.

He knew being around the triplets would test his inner strength. It was the mating bond he had to blame. Suppressing a sigh, he followed Luke into the packhouse that was already packed with people and quite chatter.

Ambrose spied his mother from the corner of his eye and paused. It wasn't as if he didn't miss her. But now he was tired and not in the mood of being scolded. Luke glanced at him and pressed his lips into a line, and without another word led him towards his family.

As soon as both were in sight, Ambrose's mother came rushing towards him and pulled him into his arms. Stringing all her words of how she missed him so.

"it's good to see you ma," Ambrose mumbled and then was greeted by all the rest of his family, and dove. Dove was family too now.

He turned to his dad with the intention of asking him about the attack, but before he could open his mouth a sudden silence fell over the pack house. It was obvious and cliché because he knew it was the triplets.

There was a disturbing buzz among the pack members, questions were vibrating in them. Ambrose understood, he felt the same way. He took a step closer to Luke and turned to face the top of the stairs where the triplets stood. Tall, imposing, asserting dominance.

Typical.

Subtly clearing his throat Ambrose looked up ready to hear what caused such an attack. If you'd call it that. Mom said there was a rouge attack. somewhere between Ambrose's thoughts Axel had started speaking. So, when Ambrose zoned back in the alpha was on about the attack, about rogue attack. But they weren't rogues. Rogue don't work like that.

"we're going to add more groups to patrol the area in case we have another rogue attack- "

"They weren't rogues though." Ambrose didn't think this through, his mind and brain didn't seem to go along well at the moment.

Everyone turned to face Ambrose, including the triplets –who seemed to have gone still. Perfectly still. It's been months since they last heard from him.

Months since they last saw him.

And Ambrose couldn't care less.

"Excuse me?" It was axel. Ambrose resisted swallowing; his mouth went dry when axel addressed him, it felt as if the alpha could see right through him to his soul. All his secrets bare to him.

Ambrose hated that feeling.

He wanted to smack the alpha with a stick. A tree.

A frown made its way to Ambrose's forehead.

Letting out a short breath Ambrose looked up at him, "today's attack wasn't the rogues. Rogues don't travel as a pack. that much is very obvious don't you think?" Maybe the alphas were trying to keep things calm. Crossing his arm, he looked at Axel wanting to elaborate,

"Ambrose," there was a hint of warning in his dad's voice, it also sounded something like 'we need to keep the pack in the dark because they're too dumb to understand themselves and that's a good thing'

Fuck you, man.

Ambrose was pissed off. Keeping the pack in the dark, not telling them the real stuff...HORSESHIT.

"you're right," was it just Ambrose or did axels voice get...nicer? "we'll talk about this tomorrow everyone, dismissed."

YOU'RE RIGHT.

No. Ambrose wanted the alpha to be an asshole. He HAS to be an asshole. All three of them should be assholes.

The pack started leaving, everyone going about their own, which was back to their beds because it was past midnight now. Turning towards Luke Ambrose opened his mouth to complain but before he could do that he was interrupted,

"We need to talk," deep, smooth, strong, clear. The less of an asshole, Asher. Ambrose didn't want to turn around to face them. If he did, he'd jump on them and kill them. Luke could see the murderous look in Ambrose's eyes, but didn't say anything. Clenching his jaw, he turned back and came face to face with the assholes of his past.

Asher had a milder look on his face, while axel was still on with his stupid clinical expression. And Aiden... the fucker looked like he'd rather be walking on hot coals then be here. His expression was of pain.

Constipation.

"Hey," Asher's voice was laced with caution, for fucks sake, the omega wasn't going to bite his ear off...if not provoked of course.

"Hi," while the alpha spoke with caution, the omega's word was covered in honey and chocolate syrup. His word was a whole sundae.

Cocking an eyebrow at the omega's sarcasm Asher gave a nod,

"We need to talk Ambrose,"

Ambrose

Ambrose

Ambrose

AMBROSE.

How many times had he ever said the omega's name? It sounded so much weird now. Ambrose had the craziest urge to...howl. And scratch the alpha's face. Draw blood. The way his lips moved forming his name. The way it sounded.

Ambrose's lips pulled back in a grimace. And then words hit him,

We need to talk.

Fuck. 

゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜ 

so?

I updated.

I'm editing this book and writing new chapters. omg i cringed so bad reading the previous ones istg.

what did you think of it?