CHAPTER 15

This chapter is kinda shitty, so I'm sorry in advance. Do vote and comment, guys. 

School ended after two long hours, and now we're at the ice cream parlour. I dragged troye along with me since he's been pretty moody today.

We tell Luke what I want, and I take a seat with troye in one of the booths.

"Alright, spill," I said in a stern voice, damn I never thought seeing your best friend sad would be this...sad?

Especially troye, it's a pretty rare occasion that the happy boy gets sad, so this occasion is somewhat concerning.

"what do you mean?" troye said in a dismissive tone and pretended to check the place out.

"What I mean is. Why are you so down, troye? You're never sad, and I have no intention of seeing my best friend this sad. So spill, what's wrong?" I said, scooting closer to him,

Troye scoffed

"OH, so now you care?" he decided to continue when he saw the confused look on my face,

"You're my best fucking friend, alright, Ambrose? And I know I might be being a little dramatic, but I feel like you're gonna drift away from me, and I don't want that. You're my best friend and the only person I can openly confide in. Ever since Luke came, I feel like you forget about me, but ugh, who am I kidding? You just got him back, and I'm a selfish prick here. I'm just a little jealous and insecure, I guess." He said with tears in his eyes.

I officially feel like a dick. How could you just ignore troye? He's one of the few reasons I actually made it alive till this day fuck.

"Troye –I'm so sorry-" but troye cut me off by shaking his head

"Shut up, Abe, it's me, k? I'm dramatic as always," he said dismissively, but I wasn't having it.

"no, troye, stop. It's just seeing Luke after so many years got me a little shaken. But I swear to the goddess troye, I'd never let you drift away. You are my best friend, and I'll never forget that alright? I'm never abandoning you. I swear." And then I hugged him 'cause well, we both needed it

"Good cuz you're not getting away from me that easy just because of a stupid alpha", troye said in his normal sassy tone.

I laughed at that,

"Hey! I'm not stupid!" Luke said as he sat down and passed us our ice cream.

"Oh, Luke, trust me, you're not that important for me to talk about", troye snorted,

S A V A G E

Luke looked speechless as troye, and I shook with how hard we were laughing.

"Well –uh, I mean- ugh whatever" Luke stumbled with his words trying to come up with a comeback but didn't quite find any.

We ate our ice cream while talking about everything and anything. Right now...my life is perfect.

We joked around, and when we were done, the door opened. I looked up and saw AsherAsher walking in. I hoped he'd ignore us, but since troye and Luke were still laughing their asses off, he looked over to us.

Troye and Luke were oblivious to him, but he and I locked eyes. I watched him take a step towards us but then stopped.

He nodded in my direction but went ahead to the counter to get what he wanted.

I'm actually glad he didn't come up here for whatever reason.

"C'mon, guys, I think we should get going," I said and stood up with both idiots following.