Visual

NPU Series - Hockey

NPU Series - Hockey

Hold on to me (Carson & Amelia)

Someone to you (Felix & Kennedy)

Never let me go (Brandon & Leslie)

🧩🧩🧩

Leslie Laurence needs to get a model as soon as possible or she can say bye to her dream. The only problem is that nobody gives her any inspiration. She is stuck with her usual drawings that are not good for the project. She needs something special that will outstand the rest of the candidates.

Her new roommate is quite sure that her cousin could help her with that. He is known for finding beautiful places all over campus. But what she doesn't know, is that Leslie quite well knows him. She knows every inch of his body. She has it all mesmerized.

Brandon Leon has been looking for the girl that drew him one night. He doesn't even know her name, he doesn't even know that she attends this college or not. Until he helps his cousin move into her new apartment. And he sees her, the girl who makes him feel nervous, struggling to build her shelves. So, when his cousin asks him to help heroommate. He says yes because he can use all the help, to get to know the mysterious girl.

He is not going to let go of her that easily anymore.

🧩🧩🧩

🧩🧩🧩