16 | Bowling alley

Warning: Mature scene coming up

Paint is covered all over my face when I enter my apartment. It is no longer a shock to me to see Brandon on the couch braiding Maria's hair. "Cousin dearest thought you would be here and instead got met with me. You should have seen the disappointment on his face." He doesn't even bother hiding the fact he is coming here to visit me.

He has been spending way more time here since we hooked up. I am quite sure that he is scared that I am going to think one day that it was a mistake. He clearly doesn't know that I like him way more than any other guy I have ever slept with in my entire life. "That is why he is braiding your hair, right, out of punishment?"

"You know me so well." Maria's olive skin is glowing with all the oil that she puts on before she goes to her classes. I might have slipped a few times in our shared bathroom when she got out before me. I don't know why she does it but one day, I might end up breaking my neck because of her oily skin.

"You do know that I am still sitting here right?" I am way too aware of the fact that Brandon is in this room. It is like my body wants to feel his fingers touch me everywhere and nowhere at the same time. "You do realize that we don't care, right?" A little snort leaves my mouth making the two of them look at me.

Maria isn't subtle about the fact that she finds me hot. She constantly finds a way to tell me that I am the hottest girl she has met other than herself. It is nice to have someone in my life who keeps on reminding me of that. Especially since my friendship with Autumn has been getting more distant since she started to date Jonas.

It is nice to have a friend like Maria in my life.

"That was adorable, cherry." Rolling my eyes, I snuggle myself beside him underneath a blanket. I know that my face is a mess since paint is all over it but the inspiration has been so good lately. I won't say it out loud but spending time with Brandon has been a good thing for my project that needs to be handed in soon.

"Please do not flirt when I am around. I do not want to be part of that." Maria's braid is perfectly done, making Brandon even hotter than he already is. I don't think there is a thing that he doesn't know how to do. He constantly brings me to awe with all the stuff he knows how to do. "I can't promise you that, Maria. That would be like asking me not to breathe."

"That one was cheesy." He throws his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. He kisses my head a few times. "You make me say very cheesy stuff, Leslie. I thought we already got over that whole conversation;"

My whole body relaxes when his fingers start to draw circles on my arm. I feel my eyes falling close by how amazing this feels. "Did you even go to sleep last night? You are drooling all over my shirt." He is not making fun of me, I can hear that in the tone of his voice. He is actually concerned about me.

"My mind is overflowing with ideas that I want to draw or paint. I spend the whole night putting it all on paper before it gets all lost." My mind is somewhere else now with Brandon beside me. He gives me so much comfort that I don't even mind drooling all over him. I just want to fall asleep in his arms.