15 | Selfish for you

Warning: mature scene coming up

Leslie might have surprised me a little bit by showing up at my place. She is holding a bag of food in one hand while her other hand is holding a sleeping bag. "Maria told me about your weekly study day and night. And I thought it would be a good idea to study together?" She looks nervous and that is a first.

It is adorable how confident Leslie can be but whenever she does something that she cares about, she gets all nervous. And most of the time, it is things that she does when she is around me. It gives me a bit of reassurance that maybe I am someone that she cares about too.

"You want to study together?" It shocks me for real that she decided to come over and study with me. She has been distancing herself from me since she told me that she likes me. "You are my muse right?"

She places all the food on the table acting as she lives in this house. And I love every second of it. It makes my heart ache more for what we could have if only she gave me a chance. "I for sure am. Nobody else gives you as much inspiration as me naked."

"That is not what I meant." She stares at my bare chest and my joggers that are loosely around my waist. "But I wouldn't deny that you give me Greek Gods vibes."

"You are too good for my ego." Walking closer to her, she keeps her eyes focused on the tattoos on my chest. "You want to draw them, don't you?" She bites her bottom lip while nodding her head. It brings me back to the night that we first met. The night that changed my whole life and I didn't even know it would happen.

"Do you mind? I don't want to be a distraction to your studies." She looks genuinely concerned about my studies. She became a distraction the first moment I laid eyes on her but it never stopped me. I don't care that Leslie is a distraction in my life when she is a pretty good one. "You don't need to worry about that."

"I do worry about it, Brandon." Her fingertips barely touch my bare chest and I feel my breath stop. She doesn't have to do a thing and I am in a tight chokehold. "I don't want to be the reason that you fail your tests. Maria told me about how important these tests are for your future."

It warms my heart that she cares about me that much. It also warms me because she is becoming good friends with Maria. I have seen them together on Instagram stories more often. I sometimes feel a bit of jealousy when Maria spends so much time with her. I want to have her full attention too but I don't always get it.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I won't get any work done anyway." She bites her bottom lip again. It bothers me that I am not the one biting her lip. So, I do the next thing that I can think of, I pull her lips apart with my thumb. "Don't do that, Leslie."

"No nickname today?" She looks up at me with her puppy eyes. "I need you to know that you can't bite your lips around me. Especially since I want to be the one who bites them." She slowly parts her lips for me more, licking my thumb with her tongue a little bit before biting it.