6 | Worth the wait

"Get another round of shots

"Get another round of shots." One of Brandon's teammates screams out loud. Some of them are no longer paying attention to me since they are too busy sucking girls' faces off. They had all given up to get my attention since I have been checking Brandon more out than I like to admit. "We need our new friend to know that we can party."

Tyler is not aware that I am friends with Autumn, the girl that is the reason behind this whole idea, and Jonas. His only task is to get me as drunk as him, even though that is never going to happen, since he is too drunk to even remember his own name. "Are you pro or anti hooking up with me?"

"Just don't, dude." Brandon lays his hand at my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side of the booth, sending shivers through my body. I am not going to deny the whole ass tension between us two. I would be stupid to do so. But that doesn't change the fact that I really don't need distraction in my life right now.

And I am quite sure that Brandon could be a very big distraction in my life if he had his way. He wouldn't realize it since he is too nice for that but he would. He would be trying to go on dates with me instead of just having sex with me. He would be giving me all the things that people do before they start dating. And I don't need that in my life at the moment.

"You are literally no fun." Tyler is pouting at him while I try not to laugh. I won't say it out loud but it has been quite a fun night. "Leslie, you have to show me those dance moves of yours. And don't say you can't dance because I have seen videos of you." I don't even want to ask how she got those videos. I am quite sure that she stalked my whole social media before she decided to accept the place to stay.

It wasn't really a secret that I knew how to dance. My parents even made me go to dancing school when I was little because I had too much energy. They made me do all kinds of dances but the one I hated the most must be ballet. It is all about balance and training every single day and I just wasn't ready for that commitment. I have a lot of respect for ballet dancers.

"Maria, don't take my girl away. I am trying to flirt with her." Tyler holds my wrist while Maria doesn't bug. She starts to pull on my one wrist while Tyler does the same with the other. "I am too old for this crap." Brandon mumbles underneath his breath and for the first time in a while, I actually laugh.

He looks perplexed by the sound that left my mouth. Not a lot of people see or hear me laugh because I don't do it often. "Can you guys stop fighting over me? There is enough Leslie for the both of you."

"Tyler, get your ass on the dance floor with us then." He beams at both of us before jumping over Brandon's lap to get to us. I guess that the guy really wants to dance with me. "I have no clue how to dance, especially since Brandon is the best one out here, but I can certainly try. I have enough alcohol in my system to not care anymore." He was falling over his words but it actually looked cute.

I have been around enough drunk guys in my life to know that Tyler is a fun drunk. You have guys who change into a total douchebag when they are drunk. Isn't the best guy to hook-up with if you want to. They act a bit too tough for my likings because it is no longer sexy but hurtful. I had an experience like that before and I don't recommend it.