03. PLEASE

Hayley's father was already sleeping when they arrived and JJ was greatfull for that. He pushed her against the bed knowing all her soft spots, it's not like they haven't done it before.

JJ and Hayley never had sex before though, JJ on the other hand was experienced, but Hayley was still a virgin, she knew she wanted to lose it with JJ, she knew that she needed him to steal that from her.

Her legs were already shaking beneath him, he laid on top of her kissing her neck, leaving small bite marks on her skin. She bit her lip trying to hold back a moan, but JJ used his thumb to push it away from her teeth.

"I want to hear you scream," He half whispers half demands and she moans, his words coming way too hard towards her that she barely had time to process them. Hayley's head was already spinning and JJ's touch only made it harder for her to think straight.

"JJ," She closes her eyes and his one hand trail to her waist, slowly pulling the shirt away from her shorts. She pushes her head in her pillow, letting it all happen.

He kisses her stomach, while pushing her shirt up. He pulls it over her head leaving her only in her bra, a sexy bra may he add. "God you're so sexy," He says and starts kissing her again.

Her legs unintentionally spread a little, making JJ smirk. "Gonna make you feel good," He unbottons her shorts, pulling it away, leaving it by her ankles.

Hayley's left hand was on his back, drawing circles, her right hand was running through his hair, fingers going up and down. JJ pulled down her underwear, exposing her bare pussy.

It's not like he's never seen it, but everyone's emotions were somehow heightened, he knew his emotions were. He lowered his head and teased her by putting his finger against her tight hole.

She tried to shut her legs close, but JJ opened them again. "Nuh uh girl," He says and pushes unannounced his finger in her. "Ahh," Her lips parted and she bucked her hips up.

JJ started pushing his finger in and out of her with a steady pace. Hayley breaths got unsteady and her legs were shaking again, this was JJ who did this to her, not John B, not Pope, JJ. Although they are all pretty good kissers JJ was the best thing she'd ever experience.

He added a finger and started moving faster. "Please," She didn't know what she was begging for, but she needed it from him, and she was sure he knew what she wanted. "Whining like a little puppy now huh?" He says in a mocking voice.

Even then she grew more and more towards her orgasm, it only became worse when he added his third finger. "JJ, I-I-" She couldn't finish what she was saying, because he put his mouth towards her clit, biting it.

"Ahh," She moans and holds the sheet tighter. She finally opens her eyes, only to see JJ with a big grin sticked to his face. He looks up to her, taking a moment to memorise her like this, then he starts using his thumb to rub 8 figures over the bundle of nerves.

"I'm gonna-" He start moving his fingers faster, along with his thumb, making her going over the edge. Hayley rolled her eyes to the back of her head while moaning loudly.

She came undone over JJ's fingers, clenching her legs shut around him. He licked up her juices and looked at the panting mess below him, eyes shut and her fingers playing with each other.

"Thank you," She breathed out, making JJ smile. "Of course," He mumbles, kissing her lips before laying down next to her. "I'm gonna go change," She sits up, looking at the boy who made her feel so good.

The three little words floated through her brain, she knew she loved him, she'd do anything for him, but she didn't knew if he wanted her to say it, oddly enough he thought the same. Their years of chemistry and flirting has finally came to an end, and now they have the chance to confess their love for each other, they both hold back.

Maybe the chase was more exciting, and now they've caught their pray, it will be boring, she was worried he might get bored with her, that her inexperience was cute for a while, but eventually he wanted someone to make him feel good too, and she didn't knew if she was the one to get the job done.

As her anxiety started to get under her skin she grew more anxious about their moment, would he tell how she was already so embarrassing quick over the edge? Would his hormones make him an asshole? And her worst fear was the most obvious, was she oblivious to love him?

She quickly stood up and tried to shake it off, but the thought kept digging their way through her heart, when she started changing JJ was watching her the entire time, knowing something was wrong.

She started breathing quickly and bit her lip occasionally, flashing her eyes between her clothes and himself. He actually got kind of nervous of her behaviour, but he didn't wanted to question it right now, maybe when she was in his arms, when she's comfortable and sleepy, she'd answer more honest if she was sleepy, but she'd also wouldn't make sense if she was sleepy, so that was confusing.

When she was done with changing she looked at him, offering a small smile. "Can we cuddle? Please?" JJ couldn't say no, not if it meant holding her close to him. "Of course," He reached out one hand for her and she immediately grabbed it, pulling herself towards the boy.

She fell into his arms, her chest against his, head resting on his upper arm. "You're not going to leave me right?" Hayley didn't wanted to say it, she blurted it out, causing JJ to frown.

"No, of course I'm not going to leave you silly," She smiles at how he says 'silly' the small words makes her heart beat faster. He pulls her closer and she closes her eyes. "I want to be there for you through the highs and the lows, you know, like a boyfriend," Her head snaps up, suddenly a small ounce of anger flashes through her eyes.

Like a boyfriend? He wants to be like a boyfriend? Does he want to be her boyfriend? "Like a boyfriend?" She asks, he immediately realised his choice of words. "I mean, I want to be your boyfriend," Her heart was still beating very quick, and she wasn't sure if it was a good thing.

"I-I- Uh-" She decided to stop herself from the emberassment, she lowered herself towards his lips, wanting to share her answer without words. They shared a very intimate kiss, even for JJ. The boy was happy with her, and he wanted to show her that.

He'd rather undress her again and fuck her repeatedly until she couldn't remember her own name, but it wasn't the time, he knew it wasn't. He'd hoped that she was still a virgin, but he didn't wanted to ask, he was afraid he didn't like the answer.

"Yes," She breathed out when they finally broke the kiss. She smiles and then laid her head on his bare chest. Her eyes shot closed again, this time for the last time. He put his arms around her, like he was protecting her from something and the only way to keep her safe was through holding her close.

It wasn't news that Hayley got scared easily, the brunette girl would never enter a haunted house, or surf, she hated surfing. The Netflix films made her think that in every sea was a shark waiting for her to bite her legs off, al though she didn't mind subbing, but she would only do that with JJ, when they were both sitting on the board, playing, laying or kissing.

Maybe it was going to get better, maybe her dad will be gone and she gets to spend her life with her friends, and meet new people, like Sarah Cameron, her boyfriend Topper and many more.

"Goodnight Hayley," JJ whispered in her ear. "'Night JJ," she whispered back, moving her hands to his chest. She rested them on top of his chest, drawing small figures on his abs. He mentally smiled before shutting his eyes closed, soon enough the two lovers fell into a nice slumber.

Hello :) have a blessing day and don't forget to listen to music, its a cure <3
~1460 words~