07. TOWEL WARMERS

The next day they got woken up, they were going to break rules today. Hayley woke up with a few notifications, checking them was her worst mistake.

Unknown number: hey, it's me Klarice, I am really sorry about being mad at you for moving, it's not your fault. I just wanted to let you know me and Jayden are doing fantastic, we have done things in ways you can't imagine, girl when you told me he was good, I didn't expect this good.

She stopped before reading further, what was happening? Why did her ex best friend sent this to her? Hayley had deleted her number for a reason, this one.

Unknown number: its ashame you didn't had sex, virgin, haha. He even told me he loved me, he didn't say that to you did he? Anyways, have a splendid summer, I hope you find yourself someone like me, It'd do you good

Hayley was in tears when she closed her phone, the worst part was that JJ read all of it too. "Who's that?" He growled, making Hayley jump a little. "N-no one JJ, just an annoying person." He looked at her, raising one eye brow.

"Hayley." He warned, Hayley knew she couldn't lie to him, so she told him. "It was my ex best friend, it doesn't matter, she's halfway across the world right now, I-I won't let her bother me." She was wrong, it did bother her.

It bothered her that she was such an easy target, it made her angry. But she didn't wanted to show it, she just wanted to have fun with her friends, without being sad.

JJ raised an eye brow and he was going to respond if Kiara didn't walk in. "Gotta go before security comes in," she says smiling and the couple nods. They quickly change and their adventure begins.

"There it is," Kie says pointing at the house. John B immediately walks upstairs, while Hayley stays close to JJ. They haven't said anything about yesterday and she was great full for that, next time she stays with JJ at all time.

Hayley sees John B on the roof with a beer and frowns. "Why do you drink so early?" John B scoffed and JJ grabbed his beer too. "Early?" Was all JJ said before drinking. Hayley rolled her eyes and focused on Kie.

"This is ridiculous," she told her and Kie nodded. Hayley looked back at John B who was now standing on the roof, on one feet, lurking at the sea.

She would have been happier if he hadn't been standing. On the roof. Lurking at the sea. "Thats what? A three story fall to the deck?" Pope stated and John B puts his one foot down. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival," Hayley shivered and JJ grabbed her hand.

"Hes not gonna fall doll," was all he said to her before smirking at their conversation. "Mh," John B puts his finger in his mouth, looking where the wind comes from. JJ settles down on the roof also and leans against the poles, while Hayley is sitting crossed legs, far away from the danger.

"Should I do it?" John B asks and Hayley rolled her eyes. She said "No!" At the same time Pope said "Yeah you should jump," she groaned and Pope continued. "I'll shoot you on the way down," he adds and John B smiles. "You'll shoot me?" He asks, amusement written in his face and voice.

He imaginally shoots with a staplegun, making 'pew' sounds. "Yep," Pope says and JJ looks at John B. JJ's red hat is backwards, hiding his hair. Hayley liked his hair, so she didn't like the hat. John B made pistols with his hand while attacking Pope. "Pow!" He says smiling.