05. BEG

Hayley didn't remember how she ended up in bed, but she remembered being in JJ's arms the entire time, so she didn't mind at all. JJ's thoughts weren't at the girl, he just kept repeating what Pope said in his head. Was it true that Hayley would do anything for him? Yes, probably, but not in the way Pope meant, he meant dangerous things, didn't he?

It was only 8.30, it took forever before Hayley finally ate, after that JJ took her home. Right now he's undressing her, trying to find focus on his girls beautiful body. He finally snapped back towards her.

"You're so fucking pretty." He mumbled, making her whimper. "All fucking mine." His voice grew possessive, he was going to show her that she was his, not someone else's.

He undressed her until she was fully naked, then he slowly started working his way up to her. "JJ," she looked at him, before submitting, he put his hands above her head and smirked at her. He lowered his head to kiss her neck, and he did. "Stay still." He breathed out in her neck.

She whimpered at his words, taking oh so much pleasure out of it. JJ smiled at her innocence, then he moved her upwards. "I have another idea." He mumbled, smirking again. He lifted her towards his leg, first he didn't do anything, letting her get comfortable, but than he moved his leg upwards, causing her to gasp and fall into his chest.

"Fuck." She moaned. He started doing it again, again and again, then she took control. She worked her way on his leg, riding it. "Good girl." JJ pleasured himself by pleasuring her, al though she didn't really knew what she was doing.

JJ grabbed her shoulders, pushing her down and taking back control, she whined and shook her head, but he did it anyways. Her hands tangled around his neck and she whined a little more. "Y-yes, I- Gonna-" she couldn't finish her sentence, her mouth failed to process the words she wanted to scream.

"You wanna cum?" He asks, mocking. "Beg." She groaned, but obeyed. "Please, please- JJ-" He just smirks, he could have tortured the girl some more, but he chose not to. "You may." He says and kisses her beautifully kissable lips.

She comes undone over his legs, squeezing them together as she let's her head fall onto his shoulder, her arms wrapping more around the dirty blond. He lays her down, admiring his angel.

Her eyes are shut from the alcohol, tiredness and the exiting feeling JJ gave her just two seconds ago. He debated whether he should or shouldn't let her cum again, but he chose not too.

He did however pressed his lips against her bare breasts. She pressed her head back at his touch, sending shivers down to her spine. She was too tired to do anything, too tired to even open her eyes.

JJ lifted himself away from his babygirl, grabbing some comforting PJ's that weren't so hot. He pulled them over the girl slowly, making sure not to hurt her. He didn't wanted to hurt her, so the thought of sex wasn't his first priority.

"Hayley." He mumbled, causing the girl to whine a little. "Are you a virgin?" Her eyes shot open, looking at JJ, she was afraid he didn't wanted her to be a virgin, but she wasn't going to lie, he would know the second his member plops out of those cute shorts he always wears.

"Yes." Her eyes lowered, JJ frowned, was she ashamed? He didn't understand her sadness, but he didn't wanted her to be sad. He lifted her chin up, causing her to look at him. "You dont have to be ashamed about it, I was a virgin once." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"I know." She pressed a hard kiss against his lips, letting it sink in for a moment before breaking it. I love you. The three words yet crossed the two lovers minds, and they both didn't say it, too much of a coward.

"Are we going to sleep?" JJ chuckled at her, the way she talked made it seem like she wasn't tired, but he knew better than to buy her act. "Yes, I'm very tired." He faked yawned, causing Hayley too laugh. "Well, that's good, because I am a little bit tired, so I can watch you sleep."

The roles were reversed, but it wouldn't last long. JJ survived longer nights with no sleep at all, he could handle a few hours of pretending. She just smiled, laying down and waiting for JJ to get in next to him.

He did get in, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her towards him, making her head face his chest. She yawned again, closing her eyes shut. She didn't even try to pretend to be tired, she knew being in JJ's arms was enough.

She'd probably dream about him, just like he would dream about her. In her dream they would make plans for the future, Hayley would have wanted to go to Europe, exploring countries, discovering new cultures like The Netherlands, France, Greek, she wasn't sure if Greek was part of Europe, she just heard that in Greek they're lost puppies, and she wanted a puppy.

In JJ's dreams they would make love, surf, go on an adventure by pushing each others boundaries. He would have taken her to the nicest restaurants, they would've fought to keep their house, since they would barely pay rent, but she didn't mind.

With a little baby in her belly they would lived like a love story, a happy ending. At their wedding they would shed tears and John B would be -of course- his best mate, Kie being her bride maid. It would be amazing, Pope would be the one who gives the rings.

With that they both fell asleep, dreaming their dreams who once would turn into reality, well, if they were lucky. They both didn't know what was coming their way, or for Hayley, who was coming her way.

You never know what's coming your way until you have experienced it, and dealt with the consequences.

Only if she could erase the consequences. Only if she'd stay out of the mess, be a wise woman for once. Only if she had listened to her guts.

Please vote❤
~1069 words~