04. DRUNK

Hayley had woken up from her peaceful dream about JJ when her phone started ringing. "Hello?" She asked sleepy, not knowing what time it was. "Hey, do you want to hang out today?" It was Sarah's voice, and she wasn't happy to hear it.

"How late is it?" She asks, looking over at JJ who also slowly began to wake up. "It's 11.30, so meet me at 12.15 at my place," And with that she hung up, leaving Hayley clueless.

"JJ, JJ wake up," She looked at the groaning boy, who clearly didn't want to wake up. "I have to leave, I'm meeting Sarah," JJ's eyes shot open, looking at Hayley with confusion. "Why are you hanging out with Sarah?" He asks with a slightly annoyed undertone.

"She's a kook," JJ didn't like Kook's, they were way too self-centered to know what is going on around them. "Ouch, you're dating a Kook, besides Kie is also a Kook right?" JJ smirked a little and shook his head.

"Don't tell her that, the chance of survival is very limited if she hears the words Kie is a Kook coming out of someone's mouth," He says smirking, making Hayley roll her eyes at him.

"Well, im gonna hang with Sarah in almost half an hour, so you need to leave," She stood up from her bed, collecting JJ's clothes on the ground, tossing them at him so he can wear them again.

He took the clothes with a small whine escaping his lips, not wanting his lover to meet the Kook girl. "Are you meeting that boyfriend of hers too?" He asks, JJ despited Topper, they practically hated each other, and everyone knew.

"Yup, seems like a pretty nice guy," She says shrugging, not caring that JJ didn't want her to leave. "You can hop along if you want," She gave JJ a playful smirk and a wink, he rolled his eyes and stood up in response.

"Okay fine go, leave me alone," He said in a dramatic tone. "But I'm going to see you today right?" She nodded, making him smile. "Okay, then I'm gonna go, see you," He walked towards her, wanting to quickly say that he loved her, but instead he just kissed her cheek.

She smiled weakly, wanting nothing more than those three words coming out of his mouth. She knew he wasn't one to commit, but she also knew that she couldn't force him, she could only patiently wait. She didn't wanted to take the first step, she was too scared, so she simply didn't.

By the time she was done changing JJ had already left. She looked at the clock to see that it was almost 12, she had to leave before she was too late. She put on her shoes and walked out of the house. She wasn't completely sure if she wanted to meet Topper, she told JJ he looked nice, but he didnt, he looked very grumpy and mean, but she didn't wanted to judge a book by its cover, otherwise she would've ran away from her friends a long time ago, because they were 'poques'

JJ in the mean time spent his time doing absolutely nothing, he didn't wanted to see his friends, all he wanted was be with Hayley, and she left to see Topper. Freaking Topper. Maybe once she's realised that Topper is much higher in rank and could give her more, she'd go to him, well not specifically him, but someone like him.

Nonsense, he thought. Kie is also a Kook in the roots and she's became a Poque, she has changed her ways. He wasn't quite sure how he grew so anxious about her, but he did, and he hated it, so him being himself he took a drink, one drink became 2, and 2 became even more, until he felt himself getting pretty drunk, and JJ being drunk wasn't the best side of him, in that way he was a little bit like his father.

Hayley had arrived at Sarah's house, well house, it was gigantic, it was a mansion almost, but she didn't really care about size. The door flew open when she rang the doorbell. Sarah was standing there, being held by a guy.

"You must be Topper, I'm Hayley," She smiled at the boy, wanting to shake his hand, but he just stared at her. Topper was caught off guard by her beauty, for a second he regret being with Sarah, wanting the brunette girl, but then he came back to reality, he wanted Sarah, not Hayley.