06. 'S MY JOB, BABY

TW: ATTEMPT TO RAPE

The next day went by fast, and in the evening Hayley found herself at a party. Topper and Sarah insisted on her going, so she couldn't really say no. She didn't wanted to disappoint the few friends she had.

At the party she hung out with Kelce, who is Topper and Rafe's best friend, he was pretty nice to her actually. Eventually Kelce left and she was on her own, getting drunk again.

Her head started to hurt from the alcohol, so she went upstairs. It was a bold choice to go upstairs, and a very stupid one. She didn't really care, if only she did. "Hey baby." She heard in her ear, she wanted to turn around, but she got pushed against the wall.

"H-hey!" She stuttered, not wanting to do anything with the unfamiliar boy. "S-stop." The boy didn't stop, in fact he continued, a lot. He held her down by putting his right hand on her shoulder, the other one holding her arm, forcing her to go with the guy.

He got into a room, it was empty, but she filled it with cries. "You are going to be such a slut for me." He pushed the girl down on the bed, sitting on top of her. Her head was spinning from fear.

"I'm begging you!" She started yelling, the guy covered her mouth and shushed her. "Relax, relax, you're gonna like it." He says smirking, taking both her hands and pushing it above her head, holding it.

"Good little slut." He mumbled before stripping her shirt of. "N-no." Hayley started sobbing, trying to find a way out of this mess. "You like this don't you?" He said smirking. With all the strength she had she screamed.

As loud as possible she screamed, and then it was black for a small second. He hit her, not slapping, hit, with his fist. She shut up, not being able to think straight anymore.

She shut her eyes closed, she didn't wanted to look at the boy who was going to assault her. He couldn't undress himself with one hand, so he let her go. She shot her eyes open, looking for something to hit him with.

It was a glass, she reached out for it, and she was able to grab it. She smashed it against his head as hard as she could, the glass broke and he fell sidewards. She jumped up grabbing her shirt, pulling it over her head.

She opened the door, trying to escape. She reached it to the staircases, but then she got tackled. He had grabbed her by her ankles, slurring her back. She screamed again, and soon enough people started to see her.

A group of girls, including Sarah ran up to her, seeing the boy. "Fucking- Hayley." Sarah said, the other girls yelled at the boy, but Hayley didn't hear it anymore. "Sarah?" The faded voice of Topper was one of the last things she heard.

"I think she passed out." Sarah tells her boyfriend. "What happened?" He already guessed what happened, and it made him angry. "He happened." They didn't recognise him, so he was probably not from here. Topper got to the boy, throwing out a punch.

He grabbed him by his shirt and looked into his eyes. "If I ever see you again, with or without harassing another girl, I'll kill you." He let him go and then the boy ran down.

Sarah picked up her phone from Hayleys pocket, unlocking it with her finger. "Should I call her boyfriend?" She asked Topper. Topper thought, but then shook his head no. Sarah had already dialed JJ's number, but he didn't answer, so she called John B's number, who also didn't answer.

Sarah was in tears, her friend almost got raped, and she barely survived. She dialed Kie's number, and she answered. "Hey Hayley." Kie's voice said, making Sarah sniff. "Uh, its Sarah." She tried hiding her broken voice, there wasn't a reply, and when she looked why, it was because Kie hung up.