chapter two

Isabel

"Is he hot?" Astrid asked me, throwing back her milk into her mouth and giving me a serious expression, that would have made me laugh but I was in no mood to.

"Astrid, seriously, though. Everything we talk about, you have to always ask if somebody is hot." I complained, flicking her arm lightly, making her vegetarian sandwich fall to the floor.

"How even- did that- like, happen?" She questioned herself before flicking me back, "Go buy me another fucking sandwich bitch."

"I have no money. Sorry." I apologised, Killy was standing there with her hand on her forehead, probably complaining of what idiots her friends are.

Killy then commented abruptly, "Neither do I, don't worry."

"Astrid, you have money to buy it yourself, lazy girl you are," I mumbled, grasping my chicken sandwich in my hands and drinking the water Astrid brought from home and her scowling face making me laugh.

"I don't have time for that shit, I'm too beautiful to line up and get it..." She rambled on, her forehead creasing. You know JFK once said 'things do not happen, things were made to happen', this was not made to fucking happen to me..."

"Please, Astrid, shut up," Killy exclaims loudly, smacking the back of her head.

"Wait, Isabel, when do you see that hot therapist again?" Killy asked, munching on her chicken and lettuce sandwich, she was quite a big and curvy girl but all beautiful inside and out, she was focusing on a diet and exercise plan anyway.

"Today at four," I mumbled lightly, I was destroyed, Harry was asking me such personal questions it was destroying my love for James emotionally. "I walked away from him last time, he made me feel weird."

"Pooh, aw, I hope it goes well," She patted my back lovingly, whilst Astrid was still complaining about her vegetarian sandwich that had hit the floor more than five minutes ago.

-

Once again, I was sitting here in a room full of 'want to hump the therapist' women, which have no respect for themselves.

"Ah, Miss Anderson, your turn." The receptionist, (another one, not the mean one), called my name, my jittery and shaky hands clutching themselves together, why am I fucking shaking? Get it together Isabel.

"Yep, I'm coming," I mumbled, Harry was standing at the door already writing down things on his clipboard, his facial expression nice and kind.

"Hello Isabel, how are you?" Harry asked. "You look as wonderful as you did yesterday, let's go sit."

"Fine and thank you, may I go already?" I scratched the back of my thighs and sighing quietly, he shut the door as we sat down.

"No, sweetheart..." He got up and leaned against his desk in front of me. "You just got here, and last time we got off to a bad start, so I want to make a different kind of attempt now."

"Your dad is worried about you, and so are so many other people, baby, you need to feel better about yourself and help yourself before we talk about your boyfriend." He started talking to me quietly clasping his hands together.

"Help me? Baby? What do I need help with? My boyfriend may have hit me but he only did it because he loved me, I have never ever hurt myself." I snapped at him, my quiet time didn't really sound annoyed it was too soft and quiet so I cleared my throat loudly.

"Sweetie, you can't just let people hit you, and I believe you, don't worry, I believe you." He smiled sweetly, but grabbed his notebook and writing hurriedly inside it before putting it away.

"So I was talking with my business partners and I decided to try something new, even to me and do something more physical, how about it?" He smiled, dimples popping out and looking so incredibly handsome. He was truly an artwork, so beautifully manly, detailed and just amazing.

"Isabel? Well?"

"Oh, um sure." I decided. His pretty face distracting me momentarily. I wanted him to kiss me, I had suddenly thought, but he probably would never want to kiss me.

"Alright, so I went out last night and bought you this jumper and shorts, put them on and tell me when you have them on, they are just for this exercise." He smirked but I was too distracted by the pieces of clothing in his hands.

"And there are shoes here," He passed me Nikes, pink ones, did he buy this with his money?

"Okay, Mr Styles, thank you." He patted me on the shoulder before walking out the door, I ripped my shirt off my head and folded it before pulling down my jeans and folding them too, and half way as I was putting on the pink jumper, Harry walked in.

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to walk in suddenly," I turned quickly towards him as I pulled the jumper down quickly covering my lacy blue bra and shoved the shorts up my bum covering my white panties. He then opened his eyes that he had closed before.

He looked flustered. His face red and embarrassed, like he just walked into the girls changing rooms. He threw his hair over his shoulder and tossed it before sitting in his chair quickly.

"Uh, it's okay, I guess." I was confused by his small smug smirk.

"Sweetie, your white panties look nice with your complexion," He laughed, trying not to look too serious. "Beautiful tummy you have, let's get going now,"

"Sure."