chapter thirteen

You guys ever read a fanfic where the girl seems so small and naive and like never stands up for herself and her friends are backstabbing bitches and she always makes the wrong choices and you just wanna smack her out and tell her to woman the fuck up, yeah that's how I feel with Isabel lol

anyway, sorry its been ages since I updated

Isabel

I woke up to an empty couch. I raised my head from the couch slightly, not recognising my surroundings with an aching headache. I looked around the room, noticing that it was bright in here, and it was from the window just above my head. I slowly awoke and moved my body around before I came into a seated position.

My phone rang urgently, Cage The Elephant ringing through the room and my head shuttered. I searched around the room as the window shone light through it and hurt my eyes. "Ugh," I sighed and pressed answer as Astrid's face came through.

"Yellow?" Astrid answered calmly.

"Why did you wake me, young one?" I asked, my eyes falling asleep why themselves as my ears are fully aware of what's going on. I could smell bacon in the air and almost sigh in happiness.

"We are going to a party, tonight," Astrid exclaimed. My eyes widened and I protested.

"On a Sunday? What the heck?" I shuffled my feet towards the door and peeked my head out. There was nothing there but a staircase and the smell of bacon and eggs.

"Yep. Oh, and where are you?" She asked curiously, probably playing some stupid game on her phone while talking to me.

"At home, what do you mean?" I tried to stutter, but even if I didn't she could sense my lie because I was a bad as hell liar.

"Nooo... I'm sitting on your bed right now playing colour jump," I cursed in my head and smashed my fist against my forehead.. fuck.

"Well, I hate parties," I murmured, thinking about the last time I went to a party.

"You know that's not going to happen, this time, I'm here and he is gone,"

"I'm still not going; I can't, I have therapy," The excuse was mediocre and she probably didn't know my therapy session schedule even since Harry always changes it.

"Oh, yeah okay, see you later, cutie muffin." She giggled and waited for me to say it back.

"Bye, baby munchkin." I rolled my eyes and sighed. Hanging up the phone and walking towards the kitchen bit.

"Isabel, good morning!" His dimples were on his cheeks and they almost made me faint. I sniffed the air to find a good smell mixed with a horrible one, and it was me. god damn, how embarrassing.

He smiled cheekily as he saw me smelling myself and pulled me in for a hug, his strong tanned arms holding me quite intently. "You cute stinky girl," He laughed and I smelt him, him obviously smelling so damn good.

 "You cute stinky girl," He laughed and I smelt him, him obviously smelling so damn good