chapter seven

Isabel

"Sorry, this is kind of a surprise, but I don't have tea," He giggled, pale green eyes looking at mine. "But, I, um, have a chocolate muffin." Dimples were prodding out of his beautiful smooth face, he was so good looking.

"Now, I'm not leaving you like this, so I am just going to call the police," He slipped out of his mobile phone, and with me being so endorsed in this beautiful muffin, I suddenly screamed, the muffin falling and Harry staring at me.

"Don't call the police, please, don't." I shakily whispered.

"What, why? Listen, Isabel, if there is somebody in your house somebody has to go check it out." He sat down next to me and hesitantly rubbed my back.

"Why don't you like the police?" I snickered, picking my muffin off the floor and eating is still. He would like to know, but I just don't, something in me just hates the police, that gut feeling, and I'm going to trust that gut feeling.

"No, Isabel, that's disgusting.." He grabbed the muffin off me, I tilted my head to the left and snickered again.

"Stay," Harry said, I rolled my eyes and closed them. He got up from his leading spot.

"Woof, woof." He squinted his eyes at me, seeming suspicious... He is the one who told me to stay like I was some dog.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head or something?" Harry questioned confused, cute little frown marks on his forehead.

"Nope." I popped the 'p'.

He shook his head and frowned, he was still shirtless and my mouth watered, but I was still in love with my boyfriend and I shouldn't have even looked at Harry, I am such a slut.

He quickly walked away and came back seconds later. "Should I ring your dad?"

"No." I shook my head rapidly.

"Well, who do I ring then?" He asks, his shoulders faltering, but before I could answer and this conversation could go any further, his doorbell rang.

Harry quickly walked to the front door and opened it. A blond male, that was pretty buff and had a perfect smile, laughed loudly and hugged Harry. I turned away and looked at the television.

The blond male walked with Harry to the living room, where I was sitting. He started at me with an open mouth. "Well, Hello beautiful!" He laughed loudly and stuck out his hand as my cheeks were tinted red.

"Um, hi." I shook his hand and giggled at his pearly white smile. Harry hit his shoulder and gave him a dirty look, the blond shrugged him off and sat next to me.

"I'm Niall." He introduced himself.

"Isabel." I softly smiled at his relaxed posture. His eyebrows raised and he looked at Harry, he snickered and Harry smacked his bicep.

"You never said she was so young, Mr Harry Edward Styles," Niall exclaimed, and Harry quickly shook his head, annoyed. I looked towards Harry, bug-eyed.

"Niall, just- mate, shut up." He pouted and looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows in question, "I talk about my patients to Niall... Yeah, yeah, that." Harry cleared his throat and shook his hair out of his eyes.

"So, Isabel, do you enjoy therapy with big boy Harry here?" Niall laughed heartily, and I couldn't help but giggle too. He was so homely and relaxed, the kind of people everybody likes.

"Sure." I smiled.

"And what are you doing here, home therapy?" Niall winked and I was confused... What?

"Niall!" Harry's rough voice exclaimed loudly.

"Kidding, buddy, shut up." Niall ushered Harry into another room, and I could hear hushed whispers and I snickered.

I should just go home... Maybe the intruder was gone?

I shook my head and looked around, standing up before tiptoeing upstairs to see multiple rooms. I walk in the largest one, Dark blue sheets were changed from his bland white, and the window opened as well as the blinds.

"Christ," I whispered, my room was open, everything seen, my blinds opened fully.

The front door was closed with a loud bang that I heard. "Isabel? What are you doing in here?"

Harry appeared at the door. "Nothing, I was just wondering around. I like your room." I sat on his sheets and he smiled.

I smiled back, "Niall is gone?" He nodded and sat on the bed also. "I didn't even get to say goodbye!"

"It's alright, he said for me to tell you bye," Harry smirked lightly as we both sat next to each other on the large bed. His thigh was brushing mine and so was his bicep. His nice arms were on full display to me as I softly grazed my finger along a small broken heart tattoo along his shoulder.

I traced around the expanse of his wide range of tattoos and suddenly got towards his chest, I was still grazing my hand down and giggling because his skin was so tan and soft.

He was staring at my face but I paid no mind to him as I traced the butterfly on his stomach. "You're gorgeous." He blurted, I stopped and stared into his pale green eyes.

"Well, um." I cleared my throat softly. "Well, so are you." He then smiled, dimples in his soft cheeks.

"Aw, you are so adorable." I pushed the hair out of my face and laid down on the bed.

"I am so tired, and my foot hurts Harry," He pulled the blanket up my legs and his hand grazed my leg for a second.

His hand grazed my forehead and I giggled. "Just go to sleep. I will go check your house."

"It is barely five in the evening..." I said, slowly falling asleep. "No, no, stay!" I said, my voice was low, but as I was to say it again, he was already striding to the window and closing the blinds and out the door.

-

Hi guys! Do you like the new Therapist trailer?????

Well, I bloody do! & I am such a shit updater..

I heard the album was dropping tomorrow, but I don't think so, because this is something they would want to promote and pre-order..??? Right??

Shitty update sorry guys! love u all though

How's school? Life? University? College?

What colour shirt do you have on, right now? Hahahahah