Flashback #1

Flashback 1.

"I'm so glad we are together baby." He kissed her hands in a loving manner, stroking her soft cheeks. "You are mine, my baby girl." They were celebrating their one year anniversary, all going wonderfully, and honestly the best time she has had in months.

"I love you, James," She said, pulling his hair on the nape of his neck so she could connect their lips lightly. James would never admit, but he loved and yearned for affection, but also had major anger issues, denying people when they did say he needed help, but Isabel loved him when he was like this.

"A dinner to never forget." He winked as they walked inside the restaurant to start ordering food.

-

"You were fucking staring at him, you bitch," James yelled loudly, pulling her from her hair into their home. "And my god was he staring at you."

As he screamed, she cried loudly. "Our one year anniversary, you fucking slut, keep it in your pants for once." He was wrong; they haven't even had a thought about sexual intercourse yet.

"James, please!" she kicked and shoved him away with all her might. "He wasn't even staring at me; he was looking at both of us, asking for our order!"

"Don't scream at me!" She flinched as his hand that wasn't holding her hair smacked her face. "You have no rights to do that, especially in my house."

"I have fucking rights!" She yelled, but she was never going to be heard again, as he shoved her on the floor.

"You have no rights." He kicked her stomach relentlessly as her ribs started to ache, so did her heart, but she loved too much to let him go, so she let him take his anger out on her, hoping this was just a phase.

Oh, but it was only the beginning.