chapter eight

Isabel

I waited in the room full of women once again. Why wasn't there one single man here? Didn't one of these women have husbands? Or boyfriends? My head hurt from the little sleep that I have received these past few nights. As soon as I left Mr. Styles home, I came through the door still frightened and have been unrealistically staying awake staring at my white wall.

It was Wednesday afternoon and it was starting to heat up a bit. My black tights and simple white tee were still old but gold. I was in the middle of a trance while I heard my name, (wrong) name being called.

"Isabella Anderson. Isabella!" The receptionist called a couple times, I suddenly stood up and snatched the folder she was holding, It was mine. I flicked to the first page with my name and rolled my eyes, but sighed.

"Lady, do you see my name?" I pointed to the correct pronunciation of my name. "Isabel, not Isabella."

She snatched it back and sneered, "Just go to Styles' room, little girl."

"Whatever, old hag," I mumbled, but she glared at me with deathly eyes.

I quickly walked towards Mr. Styles office and took a deep breath in... I just had to be normal, I just had to pretend like nothing ever even happened in a whole week.

I opened the door to him flicking through a black folder. He looked up, long, dark brown, curly hair, moving everywhere and a toothy smile. Emerald eyes staring into my own, sparkling in the light. Glasses were sitting on his nose and I breathed in again.

"Just be normal," I mumbled to myself.

"Okay, Isabel, how are you beautiful?" He pointed to the small couch in front of him, I sat down.

"I am fine, not better than before and not worse," I told him. I smiled awkwardly at his charming smile, he was staring at me and tilted his head. I laughed quietly and his head snapped up and he hit his own head.

"Sorry, I've been so busy, I'm just a bit out of it." He apologised. "But on another side, what are your hobbies?" He leaned in a bit, his elbows resting on the table in front of him.

"I like to read." I stated, my mind only flowing with thoughts of reading I had to catch up on. "Yep, read and well, watch television shows."

"I love to read also... but television isn't my thing, movies, though, yeah..." He gave me a sheepish smile and I returned it half-hearted. "What do you like to do after school? During weekends?"

"Um, my friends are always busy, and I am a supposed 'sociopath' at school, so why would I hang around my local shopping centre to see them all?" I laughed softly,t it sounded so quiet but he heard it.

"You're not serious." He rolled his eyes and smirked, his eyes set on mine and I smiled at him because I knew he had something up his sleeve.

"I am?"

"Okay, we will sort this out tomorrow, but on Friday..." He set his large hands on his desk, standing up, his rings were shining in the light and my heart nearly stopped beating as he looked at me with such intensity. He came along and sat by me on the couch.

"You are coming to a get together with a few people I know, I want you to explore the world and see how the other side lives." His smirk was not cocky or smug but it was laughable like he just thought of a great idea.

"A party?!" I whisper- yelled. "That's not really my scene. I mean... look at me."

"No darling, you make yourself and others believe that... but it's not even a party, it's a get-together!" Harry grabbed my hands and pulled me up with him.

"B-but I wouldn't know anyone!" I tried to persuade him to not make me go. He is my therapist for god sakes... and isn't that inappropriate?

"Go home now, pretty girl." He pushed me out of the door, and the last thing I saw was him quickly writing something down in my folder.

-

I walked towards hell, aka school, everybody seemed to hate me, even if I hadn't talked to them ever, they seemed to have joined cults about killing me.

Astrid was standing at the gates on her phone, headphones plugged in. I tapped her shoulder and looked up at her. She pulled out her headphones and smiled tiredly. "Hey bitch, guess what?"

We walked in school and as per usual, every stupid underdeveloped boy called us stupid names.

"You're a snot?" I laughed, and she heard it, whilst sending me an unrealistically 'scary' look.

"You wish I was your snot, so you could pick me every day." Astrid was bold, had not doubts about life, animals, the planet, you name it she knew it, she wanted to help the environment and I couldn't help but admire her.

"But seriously, I'm thinking of going vegan." My eyes went wide, she really was going to do it? "It's better for the earth than a vegetarian diet and I save one animals life a day."

"Alright, good for you." I nodded my head and walked towards roll call.

"Are you going therapy today?" She asked, her eyes gazing over Killy. "Ugh hey."

"Y-yes, not doing anything wrong, or like anything, just going to therapy and sitting down and talking, to my, like t-therapist, yep." Stupid me, stupid, you can't hide anything, that's how everyone always knows, that's why everybody always finds out. Stop talking to them. Stop.

"Bye, I will talk to you guys later, hi Killy." I wondered away quickly.

"Yeah, hey Isabel," She yelled as I was metres away from her.

-

Hey guys.... I am so sorry!!

Don't hate me! My exams are coming up and all I have been doing is studying... This, I just had to fill in.

Thankyou so much for 50k, you guys are amazing.

I want to know one thing guys!

COMMENT IF YOU ARE VEGAN OR VEGETARIAN! I WANNA KNOW!

love you all xxoo