chapter five

Isabel

"Isabel, wake up.." I heard a small hum and I was too comfortable to get up. My bones restless and my ankle aching. My whole body and mind were falling apart. I was just so dead.

"Bel, come on baby.." I suddenly opened my eyelids, my blurry vision settling on a large figure. I was too comfortable to care, but as he asked me to get up again, I had realised it was Harry.

"Where am I?" I looked around the bland room, it was all white but the only thing that wasn't white was the bedsheets and the photos on the wall. It was a bedroom, obviously his.

"You, um, fell asleep," He told me, sitting next to me on the edge of the bed as I rose from my laying position. "Sweets, you need to get up because our therapy session ended over half an hour ago and I'm sure your dad is worried."

I scoffed. "Sure he is."

"Lovely, don't be like that, he would be bloody crazy not to care or be worried about you.." He touched my arm, soft fingers stroking bare skin and cold rings giving me shivers. "We will talk about that then too, next session."

"Everything is always about our sessions, It's like if I died and I became a ghost and you came to my grave and said 'it's okay if you don't want to talk now, we will talk at out next session.'" I just realised how snarky and rude I sounded, I broke down that wall and it wasn't a nice once. I had never ever said anything like that to anyone, but Harry was only trying to help me, he was trying to be nice.

I didn't need help because I'm okay.

"Isabel, please, sweetie, I know you don't mean that, I also know that I might come on too strong and therapy may be very stressful, but you don't have to be like that," He grabbed my hands and closed his large ones around them, he was so warm and he made me tingle, he just too nice. "I also know you're upset, but baby there is no reason to be, let's just breathe in and out, let's just relax, yeah?"

"Yeah, y-yeah, I'm sorry, I d-didn't mean to say that.." I whispered and looked down at my faded bruised arms he was holding. I pulled away before putting them at my side.

"I guess running didn't work nicely, maybe we should try something completely different tomorrow," He said he helped me out of the bed and his hands pushed my waist and held onto me as he helped me get my things. "Maybe colouring or drawing. Something fun, I heard that's why most children before these electronic devices were more relaxed and kind hearted, they drew and wrote their feelings, it helps.."

"Um, well y-yeah sounds like fun, really g-good.." I whispered quietly, he was so lovely towards everyone.

"I might give you a journal tomorrow at our next session." He patted my back softly and stroked his thumbs across my back.

"Really, Isabel, I enjoy your company.." He said, my heart was beating irregularly as he said the next words. "Maybe you should, you know, come over some time. so we can hang out."

His emerald eyes stared at me as I smiled at him, he had also smiled back. "Yeah, um, that would be so fantastic!" I was smiling from ear to ear and his smile was the same.

"Okay, you want me to walk you across the street?" Harry smirked and leaned against the door.

"You knew I lived across the street?" I questioned him as he stiffened and chuckled.

"Well, yeah sometimes I would look out my window or walk out my door and see you on your bed because you never close your bli-" He stopped and not so subtly changed the subject.

"So do you want me too?" He was still smiling but it looked forced, his puckered pink lips were tempting me but I was loyal and he kept calling me little girl, so he probably would never like me like that.

"No thanks, I'm uh fine, y-yeah, fine."

"Alright, Isabel, bye, have a good night." And he not so discreetly watched me as I walked across the street that my boyfriend had died on and towards my home.

-

Once I entered my house with the spare house key underneath the mat that said 'welcome'. I knew my dad wouldn't be home, he never picks me up, only drops me off and expects me to find my way back home from therapy.

I walk into the kitchen and glance at the fridge before opening it and finding nothing but homemade spaghetti. I grab the leftovers sticking it in the microwave and waiting two minutes. I grabbed orange juice and chocolate Tim Tams (straya) and walking upstairs to my room.

My blinds were still open and I set my food down before walking to the window and closing the window before staring at the house across the street, I could see inside Harry's room too, and his living room, those were the only windows at the front of the house. I stared a couple more seconds before closing the blinds for the first time in months and thinking back to what Harry said about seeing me through his window.

I ate my spaghetti before digging into my Tim Tam pack and downing my juice, the television in my room was on and I ended up watching SpongeBob whilst I was eating.

I didn't want to fall asleep but as I put my food down I started drifting in and out of consciousness seeing a blurry figure walking past my door was all I saw before I fell asleep again.-

(A/N) I know this was kind of boring, but it was just a filler, have a great f**king day!

What does everybody think about this kind of fanfic Harry, do you think he is hiding something? Maybe has a few tricks up his sleeve? Mysterious??

& I'm really sorry, I update slowly, I should put that in the title, but I hope you all forgive me because I just got back at school & I have to put my all in that I guess hahahah

I know this was only just over 1000 words, but next update I promise, very interesting and over 2000!!

It's like I'm talking to myself, nobody even reads the author notes lol