chapter nine

Isabel

"Isabel, calm down, it's only a small get together," Harry, Mr Styles, tried to calm my raging nerves. It was Friday, and I was praying that this day would come very slowly, and it quickly came. He just picked me up from across the street, and I was going to say bye to my horrible, low life dad, but then realised he doesn't care about what I do.

We've been driving for over half an hour. He could see my shaky legs and twitching eyes. I was dressed in a short-sleeved, dark blue, patterned dress with my hair out naturally and black wedges. I didn't know what to wear and Mr Styles looked really good, with some weirdly patterned shirt and black jeans with boots. A fedora was on his long messy curls and he looked so different from when he was in the office.

I remember the last time I went to a party. It was the first time James ever hit me.

Flashback #3

"Babe, I'm just going to get us drinks, stay here," James said, I stayed put for about two minutes and sighed. I felt a rough pull on my arm and I turned around to see one of James' friends, Michael.

"Oh, Michael, you scared me there." I smiled at him and tried pulling my arm out of his grip. He had short black hair and blue eyes, he was pretty cute.

"James needs you, now." He ordered I was suddenly scared for James, was he okay? So I followed Michael willingly.

"Is he okay?" I muttered. His grip was getting tighter and after we were a couple metres from where I stood, he roughly pushed me against the tree.

"Michael, stop, I don't like that." He started kissing me neck and pushed one his hands down to my bum. Squeezing it roughly he pushed his private parts against mine.

"Stop! That's disgusting!" I yelled. "James! Help! Rape!"

Suddenly Michael was pushed away from as I started losing strength. I looked up happily to see James.

"Oh thank you, god. Michael here was trying to-" I started screaming and then James cut me off with a smack to the face.

I held my crimson cheek, I looked up and James was fuming. "You slut," He muttered.

"W-what?" My eyes nearly popped out of my head.

"We're going home, piss of Michael." James grabbed both my arms and dragged me across the dance floor and into his car, it was all over from there.

-

I hadn't told Mr Styles of this because it was my fault anyway. I was thinking about this over and over again and I hadn't realised that the car had stopped. He was staring at me, smiling.

"Mr Styles, is it too late to go back?" I mumbled. My hands caressing my tired eyes.

"Call me Harry babe," He laughed. "And yes it is, so let's go!"

We walked in ten minutes later, and Harry lied, this isn't a 'small' get together, this is full pumping house party. I was slightly upset but Harry grabbed my hand and smiled so beautifully towards me, that it was so hard being mad even the slightest at him.

"Let's go get a drink." He pulled me along to the kitchen, rushing past girls grinding against private parts and guys staring at my bum.

"Aye, oi oi!" A short male appeared and he was almost my height. Very good looking with eyes similar to me.

"Who are you, beautiful?" He asked, voice only slightly high pitched, but sexy.

"I'm uh- Isabel..." I smiled crookedly.

"Nice bird Harry, adorable." He muttered and I looked at him with another awkward smile and pushed unconsciously closer to Harry. Were all his friends British?

"I'm Louis." He stuck out a small hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you." I mumbled and pushed myself fully behind Harry. I noticed how quiet he was being and looked up at him to find him staring at me.

We both giggled at each other.

"Here is a drink to you both beautiful people." Louis wiggled his eyebrows and gave us some plastic cups with what smelt like coke.

I was nervous, so I skulled my drink before I had second thoughts of running away from this party. It was I think a mixture of coke and vodka, disgusting.

"Can I have another one?" I asked Harry, eyes a little wider and he just nodded.

-

A few hours later and the party was still pumping, I was now sitting outside one with Harry.

"Harry... Do you believe in miracles?" I laughed lightly at his raspy voice.

"Of course, you know why?" He asked. His eyebrows were raised slightly with a small cheeky smirk. He sat closer to me and I giggled.

"Whhhhhhyyy?" I slurred.

"Because, you started therapy." His bright smile and straight teeth were enough to send me into a daze.

"Harry, mate, I need to talk to you, right now, it's urgent!" Harry looked at Louis with a frown and back to me. I shrugged and was still slightly drunk.

"I need to use the bathroom anyway!" I said, in his ear. He screamed 'be safe' and I didn't hear anything, because as I entered the bathroom I blocked out the world. Harry and I have been drinking and playing games together and he was so unbelievably sexy. He introduced me to more of his friends and we all partied together.

I opened the door, and as I started walking towards Harry, more like stumbling (giggles) I felt like Oreos and chocolate Tim Tams!

A weird guy with spiky blue hair tugged his arm and Harry stopped looking at me and looked at him. I heard what he said, loud and clear, and I was scared, afraid, and so fucking afraid. Don't believe him, Harry, don't, don't.

"Why the fuck are you hanging around the crazy bitch that stabbed her boyfriend?!" He screamed at Harry, and he just furrowed his brows and stared at me with confusion.

-

VOTE AND COMMENT BITCHES. I AM BACK. AND LOOKING FINE AS EVER.

PERFECT IS JUST SO PERFECT!!!

& on a serious note, don't comment larry on my book, it's not a larry book! Love you all.