chapter eleven

Isabel

"Uh, hello," I muttered to him. He looked like he belonged in some kind of Italian mafia. "I am Isabel Anderson."

"I already knew that," He said. His fingers snapped in the air and that's when I realised it was just us in this room and a butler came rushing in, handing him and I a water.

I sipped it while I stood uncomfortably. "Uh, you have been really nice, I just need to get back," I murmured to him. For some reason he frightened me, he had such a mysterious, sexy aura around him that I couldn't handle for very long or at all.

I started towards the front door as I passed by next to him. His shoulder brushing mine softly, just as I was to open the door another figure opened it. My hand losing grip from the handle.

I looked up my eyes practically falling out and my tongue on the floor. "Sorry gorgeous," My mouth watered at his accent and then my eye sockets were in fall blast as I scanned his face. Sharp jawline, beautiful brown eyes with very long lashes, short quiffed hair with naturally shaped eyebrows and thin pink lips.

Holy mother of Jesus Christ. I need to leave.

"Um, yeah, that's okay, totally cool." His eyebrows raised and he looked behind me to Aldo, they shook hands and patted each others backs. They were whispering as I stood to stare with their backs to me that suddenly turned.

"'m Zayn, and you are beautiful." He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I watch the large hands stay there for about ten seconds before my miniature, soft hand grabbed it.

"No, I'm not, but I am Isabel," Our hands stayed linked together as he laughed. Aldo clearing his throat and Zayn dropping it.

"Anyway, I was just leaving then, goodbye," I waved to them both and Zayn grabbed my arm.

"Stay for dinner."

"No, really, I should be going home, y'know my boyfriend, he, um, want me home because he needs me to, go somewhere with, um, him..." That was the least believable lie I have ever made. Me? With a boyfriend? These guys probably knew I looked like a baked potato on a nice barbecue.

"Really? And what is your boyfriends name?" Aldo muttered loud enough for me to hear and answer.

"Um, Harry," Oh god damn shit, I am the most stupid person ever. He was the only person that popped into my head.

"You don't sound so sure beautiful," Aldo replied. His hands coming closer towards me to stroke the ends of my hair.

"i capelli sono è belli e molto morbidi." Aldo brushed his face against my cheek and the stubble on his chin made me shiver lightly.

"He said, 'your hair is beautiful and soft'," Zayn answered the question lingering in my mind. I was famished and ultimately surprised that Zayn, knew Italian.

I touched it lightly, "Thanks, I grew it myself,"

They both laughed and looked at each other for a slip second nodding their heads.

"Anyway, I should be leaving," I was starting to become light headed from their amazing smells and different perfumes.

"Okay darling, you will be back soon, though," And with that Aldo opened the door and kissed my cheek goodbye.

-

I ran back to the party and noticed it was now even more crowded than before, drunks stumbling everywhere and people making out against almost everything.

My eyes surveillance the front yard and I were surprised to see a bunch of giggly older women hanging off Harry while he drunkenly asks them if they have seen a small beautiful blonde with light brown eyes. He was slurring his words and the women just giggled and kept feeling him up.

"Harry? Mr Styles? Are you looking for me?" I now was walking over and talking significantly loudly.

His head raised and a wide smile broke out onto his flawless face and I realised that I thought he was more beautiful than the two other men I was just with.

"Here she is ladies!!" He sounded excited his head bobbing from side to side to the women while his arms pulled their way out of their grips and his legs were now stumbling towards me. I quickly caught his strong and heavy figure before he could fall but it was a very hard task.

Most of the women seemed to spread out and leave as we started walking away. Harry grabbed my arms and seemed to lean into me more. "Where, um, where were you, Isabel, you scared me soooo much, I had so much to drink and I, I thought you hated me,"

"Why would I ever hate you, Harry?"

"Well, I don't know," He mumbled, I dragged him towards his car while he was in deep thought. "I am so happy to see your beautiful face, though."

"Soooo gorgeous," He muttered his hands sliding against my cheeks that were now beet red and my mouth wide.

"Okay, thank you, Harry." He was now leaning against his car and I rummaged through his pockets to find his keys and I did, opening the passenger seat and was about to help him in the seat before he slammed the door closed roughly.

I looked at his face inches from mine. "What in the worl-"

He suddenly switched out positions and held me roughly against the car door. My breath was coming out in short pants as he stroked my hair out of my face, his whole body being pressed into mine, in every aspect. Chest against Chest. Hips against Hips.

His hands suddenly gripped mine gently as he grabbed my chin and pressed our lips together. Our lips like two clouds clashing together and his breath minty and lips were so soft. Teeth crashing every so often, but nothing more than our two lips together.

He suddenly stopped and whispered into my ear. "Amazing."

He had then passed out, his head falling into my shoulder and I stood starstruck with him against me for more than a minute touching my lips, before I opened the door and shoved him in there. (it really was the only way)

I then drove us both back to his house, he deliriously passed out on his couch while I walked across the street (ran really it was scary at night) and laid down on my own couch wondering why this had happened and why it made me so upset that he wouldn't remember it in the morning.

-

This was for Harry's birthday which I didn't produce in time (unfortunately), but happy birthday to that sweet little cupcake. BTW Zayn's new song, 'pillowtalk' is okay... I expected more from him, but amazing none the less.

Oh and again if there is anybody of an Italian heritage please don't hesitate t correct me.

Sorry for the limited amount of updates...

(Anyway, I want to hear your thoughts about things!)

- Zayn's new song?

- Do you want Harry to remember the kiss or not? Or will he or not?

- And do you all like Aldo & Zayn??

Love you ALL xx xxx xx