•❤️Chapter 10❤️•

Morning came and Marinette heard her dad's voice calling to her. "Marinette! Breakfasts ready!" He said hitting her trapdoor. Marinette got up, groaning, she went to Tikkis cage and changed the water and gave her fresh leaves. She then headed downstairs.

She smelled the air, freshly made baguettes, croissants, jams, coffee and sweet roles, also adding a French omelette. They all ate happily "So what is my daughter going to be doing today? besides not going to school." Tom said eating a bite of his croissant dipped in coffee. Marientte ate a bite of her food, chewed and swallowed "I'm going over to Adriens, it's better for him to stay at his house since he's been having these incidents with his head." She took a sip of the coffee.

"Oh I do hope he gets better." Sabine said putting her hands in a praying position. Tom and Marinette nodded. This gave her time to tell them Adrien got cookies from a 186 year old man. They were in disbelief but had hope they'll work. "Before I drive you down to Adriens, me and your father are going to be going out of town for an important meeting with a bakers magazine!" Sabine excitedly said looking at Marinette and Tom. "Oh wow guys congratulations! I'll be down in 10 minutes!" She hugged her parents and darted upstairs.

She ran to pack her things and took out her extra little cage Tikki would be staying in until they got back.  She packed everything she would need to "live" at the Agrestes for a few days.  "I hope Adrien doesn't know, he'll be so excited when I tell him!" Marinette ran downstairs with her bags.  "I'm ready!" She smiled at her parents still eating.  "I'll just wait in the car."

    She sat in the back, setting down her bags and checked her phone.  No messages from Adrien, he must be sleeping still. 

   Tom and Sabine walked out with bags of their own.  They loaded the car and got into the front seats "ready to go?" Tom says, buckling up.  The two females followed his actions.  "Ready!" They both exclaimed. 

   Marinette stayed on her phone the car ride to Adriens. She was looking at Gabriel's newest designs, feeling inspired herself. 

    They arrived and got out of the car, Tom taking Marinettes bag and waiting for her to get out.  They all hugged and she kissed her parents goodbye "Bye mama, papa! Have fun! I hope you guys get on the cover!" Marientte said walking to the Agreste Estates gates.  She stopped at the camera and ringed the bell, happily waiting.  The camera turned on and in an instant the gates were opened, she nodded and headed inside.

     "Marinette!" Emilie whisper-yelled, not wanting to spoil the surprise for Adrien. "Aunty! Where's Adrien? I'm sure you already know I'll be staying here for a couple of days" Marinette shifted the heavy bags in her hands. "Oh yes! Adriens in his room practicing Chinese, and let me get Gorilla to get your bags, I would help you but I just got a manicure done." She lifted up her perfectly colored and shaped nails. She then pressed a button on her watch and Gorilla came in the room.  Marinette giggled at Emilies care for her nails. Natalie and Gorilla were the only employees that weren't on break, their dedication to the Agreste family made them refuse it. 

   Marientte handed her bags to Gorilla and headed upstairs to Adriens room, his door closed and faint Chinese sentences could be heard on the other side.  Marinette opened the door, causing Plagg to perk up and run to Marinette.  "Hey Plagg!" She whispered, not wanting to startle Adrien.  "Who is it?" Adrien said facing the doorway with a slight confused look, all of the employees knew not to disturb his Chinese lessons.  "Cheese delivery!" Marinette said with her best imitation of a different voice.  Adrien laughed "You can't fool me Marientte" the excitement kicked in "What are you doing here!? Actually you don't have to answer, when I'm done with Chinese we can play games if you want? Or do anything you want!" Adrien blushed and faded back to his computer.