INTRO

hello, welcome to my  SAO fanfiction and my first fanfiction ,the first chapter will be out in a couple of days ,this story is inspired by annoyance-  ,it was  his story  The Unwanted  ,i just got some inspiration from his story and i  took inspirations from many other writers too, updates may not be regular because of my online classes and my assignments but i promise to write and update them 

before we start the story i want to make some things clear about the fanfiction

1)in most of my fanfictions kirito will be overpowered ,so in this story kirito is over powered.

2)i have my plot twists and many other scenes in my mind. they may not be in  a order but i will sort that out.

3)kirito is rich in this story ,not that rich but more than enough(you will find out what i mean later in the story).

4)in this world sacred arts and sword skills exist and even perfect weapon control are there but not everybody can use them(you will find out what i mean).

5)kirito has every sword that he ever used in the anime in the virtual worlds of SAO,ALO, Ordinal Scale, the underworld (except the photon sword, the sword in GGO)and even some more which you will find out later in the story.

6)this fanfiction may contain slight violence ,no worries there will be a warning sign kept before the part where there is violence  for the sake of younger audience(if this book get mature rated then don't misunderstand this book for *you know what i mean(lemon)*. i am too young to write those kinds of stuff JK xD).

7)there may be grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes and not the correct sentence formation ,i promise to improve that ,i am not a native english speaker so i don't know many curses ,so there maybe only be mild swearing.

8)feel free to drop any suggestions in the comments for the fanfiction , i will try to answer as many comments as possible ,don't hesitate to ask any questions i will be more than happy to answer them . 

your opinion matters and feel free to give your feed back and i will try my best to reply in 24 hrs ,so that i can update my writing style to the convenience of the readers. and yes asuna might not be in the couple of starting chapters but please adjust, and i have one question since i am new to writing i want your help if there is a way i can change my writing from normal to italic's to bold. and this will be the book cover

and before u ask yes i made it and i hope u like it it took me 25 minutes to edit it (the pic does not belong to me and neither  does sao)

until next time

 -peace out.