Chapter 36

Kirito's P.O.V

I taught Kou everything about the damn politics. It was very easy if I do say so myself. He can't speak French or Spanish or Italian which was a huge problem.

"Nii-Chan" Kou pointed ut a doubt. I solved it quickly. It was around  12 pm when the Butler asked Kou to come to the Dining Room. 

"I said NO" Kou screamed. The Butler backed off and left the room. I chuckled at his rebellious side. 

"Damn" I muttered.

"Now the Next book" He said as he took out another Huge Ass book and handed it to me. 

I nervously chuckled at him and took the book.

Asuna's P.O.V

I was kinda suspicious when my Brother did not come for lunch. I silently tiptoed my way to his room only to be met with the sound of French words. I eavesdropped on the conversation my brother was having.

"So you are getting it right?" A Voice asked.

"Is that who I think it is"

"Yep I get it Kirito Nii-Chan" My little brother answered. I peeked into the room a little not enough to make my presence observed.

They were studying something related to politics. 

"Damn Kou is gonna read them for Days. It took me a whole week to complete them"

I feel bad for my Little Brother. Though I want to help him I can't. 

"Nii-Chan do you really have EyeSight?" Kou asked. Kirito chuckled as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

"Nope. It's just for looking cool" Kirito winked to nobody in particular. 

"Damn that wink could make any girl go insane"

"Are you kidding me?" Kou asked, dumbfounded.

"Would I ever" Kirito chuckled in amusement. he tossed another book to the pile of books which were stacked up on the Bed " That is 37." 

"Wait what 37? How the Hell"

"Yep 13 more to go" Kou replied happily. Kirito pushed his glasses up which made him look ridiculously hot.

 Kirito pushed his glasses up which made him look ridiculously hot

"Damn these Teeny Hormones"

My Brother nor Kirito came out of the Room even in the evening. I checked up on them often.

It's 9 pm now. I silently peeked my head into the room only to see my Brother almost about to go to sleep any moment now. His eyelids were drooping. He was reading a book called "Human Emotions".

"I..... am...... Done" Kou said as the Book in his hands dropped on his desk on he fell asleep on his desk. 

Kirito let out a chuckle and took his glasses. He snapped them in half between his fingers. He took the book in Kou's hand and tossed it on the Pile of books. 

"That makes it 50" Kirito chuckled.

"He completed all the books in less than 15 hours. How the Actual Fuck is this possible"

Kou got a white glow around him and then the next thing I knew was Kou was in his bed, completely tucked up in his bed.

Kirito started walking towards the Door. I quickly hid behind a pillar.

He walked out and took a couple of steps. He stopped midway.

"Princes As-" I cut him off. I walked out of my hiding place. 

"I just hope that you know I know you knew I was looking at you guys" I heard a soft chuckle in response. 

"Ah Yes. I knew it" He did not even look at me. "And now I must go" He said as he Disappeared. 

"Shady Guy"

(Are you sure about that A-Chan?)

Time Skip- Next day.

I woke up and yawned. I smiled at the Sight of my Rapier.  I snuggled into my Duvet. I yawned and got up and saw a letter on my Table. It had a Red heart symbol in the middle. I sighed in annoyance at the sight. I took it and opened the letter.

Dear Asuna,

I hope you are doing fine, I was worried when you did not respond to any of my Letters. I hope that you are not ignoring me. I have a piece of good news for you, Princess. I am coming to your Kingdom in a couple of days. You will be pleased to meet me again won't you?

So that's all and I will be seeing you in the next couple of days and Bye.

Your Love,

You know who I am.

I growled at the stupid letter.

"Damn this Bitch"

---------------------------------------------

Sorry, this one is short. I am not in my mood rn. I will try to give you all a double chapter next time. bye

-Peace Out, Sayonara.

-Author Kun- San-Chan-Sama-Dono-Senpai (or whatever you wanna call me) Out.