CHAPTER 1

HELLO  READERS WELCOME TO THE 1ST CHAPTER OF ' THE UNDEFEATED',THIS STORY IS INSPIRED BY @annoyance- ,THE UNWANTED GO CHECK OUT HIS STORY TOO,I HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORY AND THIS IS A PROLOGUE .MAKE SURE TO VOTE THE CHAPTER AND SHOW ME YOUR SUPPORT BY COMMENTING  OR BY VOTING,WITH OUT FURTHER ADO LET'S SKIP RIGHT INTO THE CHAPTER .

Now we see a 5-year old boy with midnight black hair and midnight black eyes in a plain black shirt and some pants ,running down his house in a hurry ,where does he live you may ask he lives in Fabranska in Aikaraland ,it's not the best place but his house is the best you can ever see in that place, why is he in such a hurry you may ask let's see why 

"mom i am going out "yelled the black haired boy hoping his mother would hear him.

"where are you going kazu" his mother Aoi asked even though she is his mother  anybody can easily mistaken her for his big sister  because of her young age  being still at the age of 24 and her always radiating beauty. there was no doubt that if the boy was a girl he would definitely look like her when he grows up. 

"just out for a walk ,you know to get some fresh air and work on some things" the boy said

"alright kazuto where ever you go just be safe and don't get in trouble kay" his mom said

"alright ,mom tell dad and sugu i am going out "just as he was about to leave his father came into the hall .

"where are you off to kazu" his father asked curiously

kazuto groaned and tried to explain where  he was going to his father "so basically kazu-kun is going to the outskirts of the city" his father asked him to which the boy nodded ,his father thought for a second "why don't you take  sugu with you so your mom here and i can h-ahhh" he did not get to finish his sentence cause he got kicked right in the stomach.

"that's enough Yukito" the woman said while puffing her cheeks and slightly embarassed cause of the fact that what would have happened if he finished his sentence, she just walked back into the kitchen , leaving her husband who was clutching his stomach in pain and her son who just sweat dropped.

"Ummm......alright i-i am off see ya later "kazuto said as he left

Kirito's P.O.V

My name is Kazuto Kirigaya ,i am 5 years old i have a nice and caring family which consists of my mom and my dad and my little sister who will turn 3 in a couple of months , i always wanted to become a swords man  but i have different hobbies too, as for my dream of becoming a swords man my grandfather (my father's father )used to help me  and he taught me how to use a sword ,he never let me use a real sword  so he only taught me how to use a wodden sword which is usually for practice for the real swords man , he use to help me ever since  i was 3 ,he helped me as much as he can until one day when i was 4(nearly 5) he died due to heart failure , i was devastated  but the night before he passed away he passed down  his katana to me ,he said i will become a great swords man one day ,i still remember his teachings , sadly i cant remember much of my grand mother (father's mother) she passed away when i was 2 ,i can only remember little things but i saw her on many photo's, as for  my mother's  parent's i have never seen them nor saw any photo's of them , so i think they passed away when my mother was still young so she does not have any pictures of them .

sometimes i have dreams about a swordsman  dressed in all black  with a coat that almost touches the ground with a black one handed long sword fighting against goblin's and orc's and other beasts.    i wish i  can be like that when i grow up.

as for my grand fathers katana it is a beautifully crafted weapon ,i still put it in the basement of our house even though it is so damn heavy i was still able to lift it .its long so i am going to use it when i become old enough and when i will be able to use it with a single handed "which will take atleast another 10 years *sigh* atleast i should be proud of myself  that i will be able to use my grandfathers teaching's to use" i  thought as a picture of the katana came into my mind ,i just smiled and imagined myself swinging the katana.