CHAPTER 4

HELLO THERE READERS AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF' THE UNDEFEATED' AND  AS I HAVE PROMISED  TODAY  I AM UPDATING CHAPTER 4  OF MY BOOK AND  AS I HAVE SAID IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER  THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE CHAPTER WHERE  KIRITO'S PAST OF THE 10 YEARS WILL BE AND THIS CAPTER MAY CONTAIN A BIT OF GORE AND VIOLENCE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO @Dabi65672  FOR GUESSING THE CORRECT QUOTE LINES FOR BAHAMUT AND THE ANSWER IS  SAIJAKU MUHAI NO BAHMUT OR UNDEFEATED BAHAMUT CHRONICLES , AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND I DONT WANT TO WASE ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME SO LET'S GET RIGHT INTO TH-

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT BUT BEFORE THAT SOME PEOPLE MAYBE CONFUSED ABOUT THE ELEMENTS WHICH ARE USED FOR SACRED ARTS SO TO CLARIFY YOU THAT HERE IT IS . THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 8 ELEMENTS

The eight elements are:

«Aqueous» (水素アクウィアス, Akuiasu, lit. "water element").

«Aerial» (風素エアリアル, Eariaru, lit. "wind element").

«Cryogenic» (凍素クライオゼニック, Kuraiozenikku, lit. "freezing element") for defensive and flame-countering rituals. 

«Luminous» (光素ルミナス, Ruminasu, lit. "light element") for producing light, and healing wounds. 

«Metallic» (鋼素メタリック, Metarikku, lit. "steel element") for generating metal items. 

«Thermal» (熱素サーマル, Sāmaru, lit. "heat element") for flame-type offensive rituals.

«Umbral» (闇素アンブラ, Anbura, lit. "darkness element") for finding the location of items or scrapping of the entire surrounding space.

«Crystalline» (晶素クリスタリン, Kurisutarin) for generating glass barriers and cups.

After an element is generated, further instructions, for example, the shape (Form element, [shape] shape) and movement (for example, Fly straight; Counter [element] object; Adhere possession, [Item ID]) of the generated element, can be provided. A usual elemental command is usually ended with certain common phrases, such as Discharge (解放ディスチャージ, Disuchāji, lit. "unleash") to execute most commands, Burst Element (バースト・エレメント, Bāsuto Eremento) to cause the generated elements to explode, or Adhere to attach the element to an object.

THERE YOU HAVE IT , HOPE THIS CLEARS YOUR CONFUSION AND THE ELEMENT COMBINE IS TOTALLY MADE UP BY ME ,IT IS NOT CANON AND I DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME SO LET'S GE RIGHT INTO THE STORY .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

10 YEARS AGO ( AFTER CHAPTER 1)

KIRITO'S P.O.V

I was slowly starting to wake up and my whole body hurts a lot and  what happened after i passed out , i let out a groan as i woke up to find myself in a bed which is not too comfortable and not too uncomfortable and i was about to walk but i saw my right leg has a bandage wrapped around it  and my left hand and right hands fingers as bandages  too i was about to speak but the door soon opened and a woman in her mid 30's came inside and as soon as she saw me she went out and came back in a few seconds and rushed to my side .

" are you alright , does your body hurt and do you feel any pain " she asked as i shook my head and after a couple of seconds some people came in and they saw me and they were shocked .