CHAPTER 35

HELLO THERE DUDES AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF 'THE UNDEFEATED' AND THANKS TO SHSL_SAO_WeebYunus448IMPERIALNEPTUNEAmourWritersKazuma262@Aura_Prince07@SivakornDampangrc69420 FOR FOLLOWING ME AND I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE CHAPTER.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ASUNA's P.O.V 

"Well I will show you, Then I will tell you" Kirito said as he took out his Midnight Black Sword (The Night Sky BTW) and held it in both hands. All of a sudden it started absorbing all the Sacred Power around and grew its size.

Kirito got surrounded by Ariel Elements and his sword emitted a Light Green Glow. A Wooden Log appeared before him as he spun around and slashed the wooden log in half. (Yes, The same one he used against Raios/ Humbert in the Anime)

He sighed and sheathed his sword. He turned towards the 2 boys whose mouths were hung gape.

"WOAH SO COOL" They both yelled at the same time.

"It's a 2 handed Single Rotation Thrust Sword Skill, Cyclone" Kirito said as he patted both of their backs. "Well now it's your turn to try it" He said as both the boys gave off a determined smile.

For the past 15 minutes they were trying to perfect Cyclone but their effort was of no use. I tried to make Kou have a Break but nope. So I was standing a couple of feet away from them and the Same goes for Yuna. 

"Just Imagine the Damn Ariel Elements around your feet, will ya" Kirito sighed as both of the boys groaned.

"WE CANT JUST DO IT LIKE YOU" Both of them said simultaneously making the Swordsman sigh in frustration.

"Welp just do it until you get it" Kirito said in an authoritative tone making the boys nod without any hesitation.

And again The Boys have been trying to perfect the skill but nope. We were interrupted by a rather Ear-Shattering Roar.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I shot my head up and saw a TERRIFYING Dragon flying towards us. It landed before us and Eiji, Yuna, and Kou's eyes widened. 

All of them tried to run away before the Swordsman caught them all by the back of their collar and hoisted them in the Air.

"Ah Now look who are the Scaredy Cats. Trying to run away because of Bahamut I see. Well, consider this as the worst day of your life." Kirito said as he slowly started walking towards the Black Dragon.

"NOOOOOOOOO" The Kids screamed in union making Kirito chuckle.

"AH Don't be such Cowards. It's not like he is gonna eat you" Kirito chuckled as the Dragon raised its brow. 

As Kirito walked closer the Kids seem to found a Blindspot and quickly got off his grip.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH  SCARY DRAGON" They all screamed as they ran away to their Parents.

The Dragon roared proudly as if to indicate that he was proud to have scared off Kids. Kirito sighed and then turned towards me and smiled.

"Please don't do what I think you are doing"