Chapter 44

"Oof-" Kirito sighed as he finished his dance with Lillie.  

"Thank You, Mr Kirigayaaaaaaa~" She teased as she walked away, giggling at Kirito's annoyed Face.

"I wish he was here so he could just destroy this Place to Hell" Kirito mumbled as Bahamut's ears perked up. 

And then again, The Partners switched but this Time.

Kirito's Partner was someone who even he cannot believe. 

"Princess......" Kirito mumbled in shock as he took her hand on his Instincts. 

"Hello, Knight Kirigaya" Asuna giggled as her Hand instinctively placed a hand on his shoulder.

( TwT, I am not Crying, You are)

"Ummmm.......... Hi....." Kirito stuttered a little for some odd reason as she giggled. 

"Is 'The Undefeated' Stuttering?" Asuna giggled as she spoke "I never knew that."

Kirito pouted like a child, like when he is with his Mom. "Whatever" He mumbled.

The Dance went on peacefully until it came to an end. 

"You are a far better Dancer tan I thought" Asuna commented as the Black Haired smirked.

"Learned from the Best" He replied "That is My Mom a.k.a Goddess Stacia"

In the Heaven

A Certain Chestnut-Haired Goddess sneezed as she wiped her nose with a Tissue Paper. 

"Maaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh" Nyx kept on whining in Pain, annoying the Goddess.

"SHUT THE  FUCK UP" Stacia roared at her Husband who gulped in horror but the Tears stopped. 

"Mamaaaaaaaaa" He whined like a Child at his Wife who almost decapitated him with her Flying Sword.

On Earth

"Sheesh. This Party is boring" Kirito mumbled as he sipped his White Wine. The Mini Dragon Nodded. 

"I wanted to see if there was any Dragon Users here but Guess Not" The Dragon sighed sadly. Kirito almost laughed at the Dragon who looked at him in surprise.

"You do realize that even if u find a Dragon, They will either fly away in fear or just submit themselves in defeat" Kirito said, much to Bahamut's annoyance.

"Whatever, Bastard." Bahamut looked away.

"You do know that the Only One on this Planet who can give you a Match on Equal Base is 'Him' right?" Kirito spoke as Bahamut glared at it's Master.

"Don't u dare speak his Name" Bahamut warned the Black Haired Swordsman who did not seem to care.

"Oh You mean 'The White Dragon Emperor, R-" Kirito did not get to finish his sentence as the Black Dragon sent him a warning through his Eyes.

This is an Ability of the Twin Dragon Emperors. Death Notice. Once this is received, If the Reciever still continues what he is doing, He must be eliminated at Once despite the Circumstances.

"Fine Dumbass I won't talk about your Twin because I know u miss him" Kirito shoo'ed as the Dragon looked away.

"Who would miss a Dumbass Like that" Bahamut pointed out as Kirito shrugged.

"The Black Dragon Emperor maybe" Kirito shrugged as he let out a laugh. Bahamut glared at Kirito again as he stopped laughing abruptly.

The Next Morning