Chapter 41

Hello there everybody and welcome back to another chapter of 'The Undefeated' and Yes, I am back into my Old Intro xD. 

I don't think many people like this but anyway, I can't just give a shout out to all the people that followed me.

'-'

It's cuz, I have lost track xD.

Anyway, I don't wanna waste any more of your time so without further ado let's get right into the story.

-------------------------

Asuna' P.O.V

"Asuna" My Mom yelled in a panicking voice as I snapped back to reality and gave her a confused look.

Her face was like, as if he saw a ghost. 

"L-Look at your hand" She gasped out as I looked at my hand which was covered in red wine and broken glass shards.

But, It did not hurt, Surprisingly.

"Oh" I said as I tore off the sleeve of my dress and used a Healing Art which healed some part of my Injury. 

"Asuna..........You are bleeding" My Mom gasped as I looked at her.

"It's no biggie" I said as I turned around and started walking away. 

"Why does it hurt so much?"

(Asuna: Because you love him. YOU FREAK

Ah, God she is such a is obnoxious loudmouth)

Timeskip- The Next Day

Kirito's P.O.V

"Onii Chan, Calm down" Kou pleaded as Pegasus galloped through the Muddy Road even faster. 

I chuckled at his cute innocent face. 

"No can do" I ruffled his hair as my Eyes caught something shiny.

An Arrow hit the Tree in front of us as Pegasus abruptly came to a stop. 

I am not in my Battle Gear 1 (His SAO Outfit) so I only was wearing a simple Black Coat with simple Black shoes. 

I only had my Night Sky Blade with me.

"What?" I aid in shock as Pegasus raised its front legs and Neighed loudly. 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Kou screamed from behind me. 

A Black Blue came out from the Bushes as per my suspicion. 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, Asasin?" I spat at the Hooded figure.

The Figure revealed his Katana as my Instincts kicked in.

He laughed Maliciously as his Katana shined. I saw Kou's hand trembling in fear. 

He obviously never saw an Assasin before. I would not recommend him to ever see one. 

I dropped Kou on the Ground and got down instantly. I motioned Pegasus to go as he took off. 

I placed my Hand on Kou's nose and casted a Sacred Art which put him to sleep. 

"It's for your Safety" I mumbled as he put the Boy on the Ground and turned towards the Assasin who was licking his lips. 

"Who sent you Assasin" I asked with a Death Glare as the Assasin smiled maliciously at me. 

"No Use" I said as I took out my 'Night Sky' and raised it in the Air with a single hand. 

"Release....... Recollection" I said as 4 Orange Beams of Energy from North, South, East and West went into the Tip of my Sword as my Coat got an Orange Glow around it.

It soon changed to my BattleGear 2. 

I rarely use this because it restricts me from doing much gymnastics. 

(Yes, His New Aincrad Outfit)

"Just die Punk" I said as My Sword gave off a Purple shade as I activated <<Night-Sky>>. It was a Single Strike Move and it also releases some corrupt Aura into the Object/ Person I attack.

The Assasin raised his Weapon but before he could swing it his body fell off with his head a couple of metres away from the body below his waist.

"Pathetic" I mumbled as I sheathed my Sword and picked Kou up.

"What a weird Day{" I mumbled.

TimeSkip- 4 Days

"So, That's the Plan" Big Guy announced as everybody else nodded and I groaned.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath. 

"We are gonna have the Annual Ball in 3 Days. Be Prepared for it everybody" Bercouli said as I nodded.

Well. There has been this shit called Annual Ball where all Nobles and People and-

Basically all the Arrogant Fucktards and a couple of Nice People. 

All the Integrity Knights are supposed to enter this so-called Ball.

It was a must. 

I initially would be like "FUCK NO",

But,

Little Mr. Kouichirou managed to melt my heart with his Puppy Dog Eyes. 

Why do I hate Kids sometimes?

Hey, Kirito" Eugeo nudged my shoulder as I turned towards him with a Questioning Look. 

"What?" I asked as he grinned at me. 

"Remember the Truth or Dare we played last Week" He asked as I nodded. 

"You remember that Dare which I wanted to give you later" He asked as I nodded yet again. 

He glanced at the Female Integrity Knights and smirked. 

He placed his mouth next to my Ear and whispered something as I listened to him. 

When he finished he took a step back and grinned maliciously at me.

I gasped in utter horror. 

He is kidding me, right?

"Fuck No" I looked at him with a Glare as he looked unfazed. 

I can't do that.

Me......... FUCKING HELL.

"Is 'The Undefeated' Backing from a Challenge?" Eugeo asked in a sing-song tone.

"Eugeo........ I swear on Mo- Goddess Stacia....." I said while correcting myself.

My Face was exactly like,

'-'

Eugeo grinned at me evilly as I groaned. 

"Fuck you. You God Damned Green Eyed Blonde Asshole excuse of an Integrity Knight" I mumbled with a sigh.