CHAPTER 32

HELLO THERE DUDE'S AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF 'THE UNDEFEATED' AND LET'S JUST GET ON WITH THE DAMN STUPID ROLL, THANKS TO @darklegand0 FOR  FOLLOWING ME AND I DON'T WANNA WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE STORY.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KIRITO'S P.O.V

TIMESKIP 2 HOURS

We were riding on a multiple-person carriage, and I better say that this one is a little cool. It was big and was able to fit all Integrity Knights and was still a little spacious. Everybody was doing their own thing. I was in my own world,

"Is that why everybody was busy except Mom and Dad, How could I be so dumb not to notice this, I am so Dumb"

"Yo Kirito! Take a Break, after all we will need you, don't just stand there" Eugeo yelled at me, worried. I turned towards him.

"I can stand all day, now you rest, I am standing here any problem with you" I asked him as he nodded his head vigorously.

"I should go the Heaven's Realm Right Now"

I sighed as I took out my 'Night Sky' and held both my hands onto the hilt for support. I imagined a beautiful landscape with many flowers as I was warped out of my reality.

I was there before I knew it, there were 2 chairs and a small coffee table, a certain Bastard and a Beautiful Goddess sat on the chair's chatting about something.

I raised my right hand in the air as a white ball of energy formed on the tip of my Index Finger. The energy soon transformed into an Arrow and it soon flew off towards the Midnight Black haired Bastard with Golden Eyes.

It flew towards him as fast as Flash, but before it could hit him he caught the arrow perfectly with his left hand. he opened his eyes and slightly smiled

"You should do better than that Kazu, I have WAY BETTER senses than you" he said without looking at me. I let out a soft chuckle as the Chestnut haired Goddess smiled at me ignoring her Husband,

"Eh, Not too sure about that Nyx Erebus" I said arrogantly, His eyes widened when he recognized what kind of arrow it was, he thought about shaking it off but before he could even move a muscle.

"Burst Element" I muttered softly as the Arrow burst. It created a huge white cloud of smoke around my "Father". I heard coughing from the dust, as the dust cleared up, It revealed a pretty much White Haired god with a half-white Coat.

"Tha-That s-is no way to treat your Father Kazu" he coughed as he stood up and all the White color caused by the 'Luminous Element Burst' disappeared. I grinned at him.

"Well you never acted like a dad so Shut The Fuck Up Nyxy~" I teased him as he pouted like a child. I cheekily grinned at him. I turned my attention to the Chestnut Haired Goddess who was somewhat similar to her Husband.

"You know it's been a long time since you Visited" She pouted at me as i nervously scratched my nape.

"S-S-Sorry Mama I promise to Visit often from now on, I had some stuff to do and It's only been 2 days since I last visited" I chuckled nervously. She pouted even more and puffed her cheeks.

"A mother always misses her children, even if it's only for an Hour" She pouted at me as I sighed and wrapped my arms around her waist and muttered a small "I am Sorry" as she nodded and hugged me back,

"Gah You have no idea how much I missed you" She smiled. I took my arms off her waist and she took hers off mine too. I smiled and kissed both of her cheeks.