𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

He wanted one thing in his life... and it was her. The devil's mistress was born ever since his eyes where placed upon her porcelain skin. As white as snow yet is equally as devilish as he can be. Seeing her not be his was the one thing he regrets and the thing wishes he could change.
And this is where a story begins::

Seyoung's POV
Wakening and walking toward the person that brightens my morning, my brother, Juyeon. Watching him make breakfast and having the boxes cover the livingroom from head to toe was quite entertaining. Just knowing that a roadtrip was ahead excited me. I sat preparing a playlist for my 7am to 3pm drive.

Being almost 18 meant driving was something I had to look forward to and I always wanted to do it, other than blasting my music and singing in the shower of course. Moving to a new country was something I had planned and my family have agreed to go with me as we needed a fresh start.

Breathing in the smell of pancakes and apples I spin around on the chair staring at the delicious food that lay infront of me. Not letting it cool I rush and cut it, eating it and then regretting it. Hot. Just the word explains it.
"Slow down Sey, it was just made."
"Sorry... you know I cant resist sweet food"

Not long after, my family was ready to set on our journey. Leaving the past and welcoming a better future. Shuffling my playlist yet skipping to the song I wanted most, looking outside pretending i am in a music video.

Staring at the scenery while passing the trees, fields and houses as the air is hitting my face and my hair carelessly blowing wanting to get to the new house as quickly as possible. It being now 10am we decided to keep going. "We are almost at a good place, we can eat early lunch there" My mother, Lea announces. Letting her talk to dad and drive towards the destination.

"Look out!"
I shout as I see a bus skid across an icy platform, spinning uncontrollably and landing right in front of our car. It seemed like our brakes didn't want to work so we collided with the bus. It causes me to hit my head against the firm, glass window that broke upon my heavy clash, sending me into unconsciousness.

"..." POV
I was walking at a chilled pace to get to work when all of a sudden a bus comes flying towards this car and I suddenly run towards the car. Looking around for help but nothing is found. Making myself do all the work I take the young girl in my arms and call an ambulance and that the parents are still awake and her brother already being taken too.

Running for what seemed like hours we made it somewhere that she will get the health care she needs. I need to leave before I'm caught again. I swear love is something you don't want to mess with even in my eyes.

Seyoungs POV
'Today she's turning sixteen, everyone's singing but she can't seem to smile. They never get past arm's length, how could they act like everything is alright?
Pulling down her long sleeves to cover up the memories the scars leave.
She says, maybe making me bleed
would be the answer that could wash the slate clean...'

Replayed and replayed in my mind but why, its been three years since these exact words came into my head and why now. I guess every day's the same I fight to find my way. I hurt, I break. I wonder why no one hears my cries.

Took 3 days but I've decided to publish this... Enjoy