𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

Chenle looks over at me still calling me pet names just trying to pull me towards him but my stomach kept turning. Not knowing what was happening half of the time I just let it all happen until another scream was heard. It ricocheting off of the walls and everyone rushing towards me.

My body aching and shivering while the pain ran up and down my body resulting in me dropping on the floor. My body being ice cold and nothing making me heat up. The familiar feeling of sickness and dizzyness reappearing I try to get up and run towards the bathroom. It all felt like déjà vu.

The pain emitting from my skin brought back the fear of blood. Fangs piercing through my delicate skin just like the day at the alleyway.

Blood was dripping from my neck to the floor leaving a trail behind me not realizing what I was doing. The ringing in my head making it hard to think properly yet I was running fast.

Aftee being continuously sick from seeing blood, I try to stand and rebalance myself but I have no strength. Deep crimson blood still leaving my neck. Why won't it stop. Immediately unlocking the bathroom I call Seolhyuns. She runs towards me lifting me towards the one person I didn't want to look at.

"you started this Chenle so fix it"
"you may not like the sound of how to fix it."
"just... Whatever"

She takes me to the kitchen and puts a plaster on the mark finally feeling relief from the blood not leaving my body. Feeling warm and safe I hug her gently.

"thank you..." I say with my hoarse voice. She nods accepting my words and hugs back.

"Seyoung, I'm glad you are in my school. Just know that even though Chenle will be there I'll make sure nothing happens. You are now Renjun and I's child. Since you are staying at mine now hopefully everything settles."

I smile towards her.

"ill gladly accept being your guys' child" a soft giggle escaping my dry lips.

A few hours later me and Seolhyun ordered food and watched a movie from our favourite genre, horror. We ended up watching a few different movies after we played five nights at freddys. The jumpscares get us a lot but we laugh after. A ring at the doorbell was heard and the sound of the bell scared us more than the movie even did.

We paused the movie and then Seolhyun went to get the food. We ordered pizza and sushi. Plain pizza and a lot of different sushi. A food heaven. We couldn't decide on one so we got both. When Seolhyun got back she sat the food on the table infront of us but she was staring at me like she had just seen a ghost.

"uh... Seola... Are you feeling okay?"
"me? ME?! Let's talk about you. Are you okay?"
"I feel fine, why?"
"oh uh... Nothing it's okay"

Now I'm terrified. She finally blurted it out after me pestering her for a while.

"Fine! Fine... Your eyes... They... They keep changing colour. It's freaking me out"

A wave of warmth overcoming me I lay my head back. Pressure in my temples.

"Chenle has to have done this. He isn't normal"
"of course he isn't normal he is a va-"

I covered my ears. This can't be happening. They don't exist. No they can't.

"Vampires. I know it all too well"

I started feeling on edge and the tears that I held in making my eyes shimmer. Does this mean... That I could be.. No. No.

"am I-"
"i don't know. I thought the same thing. I know for sure that chenle is a vampire... Enough said."

She goes to turn around when I grip her shirt making her wince. I pulled her down and seen something I thought I never wanted to see. She is one of them.

DAMN ENJOY GUYSSSS❤️