𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

Chenles POV

The sound of my phone ringing continuously going off and after the 6th time I answer not even checking the ID.

"What" I said clearly annoyed.

Not hearing anything on the other side other than muffled cries and waterflow. I take my phone from my ear and check the caller to see someone I wouldn't expect "Seyoung"

I place the phone back on my hear and say
"Seyoung? Helloo?"
"C-Chenle? I called the wrong person-"
"Well okay then. Ill just hang up since I dont have anything to say"
"No. Please. Uhm. Why am i even going to say this. Can you stay on call for a little?"
"What? So you like me now or something?
"You wish"

She says jokingly through her sniffles and for the first time in a long while a little smile appears but I end up stopping. Thats the last thing I hear before I hear no responses anymore.

"Seyoung? Seyoung?!"

The call ends and honestly I think nothing of it until Renjun bursts through the door but i shove past him.

"Cant you leave my room? You are annoying me."
"Chenle. She isnt anywhere to be found. What did you do this time"
"She?"
"Yes idiot. She. As in Seyoung"
"I was just on the phone with her. Whats wrong?"

I say with no emotion just not wanting to listen to him ramble on.

"....... She jumped off of bridge."

I zoned back in at the perfect time and I darted towards the back room grabbing a spare hoodie and a towel before teleporting to the location mentioned. Renjun stops me yet lets go after he realizes what im doing.

"Make sure she is safe"

I nod and teleport since any creature is able to do that these days. Feeling my eyes flutter open at the destination I rush to the girl that just hit the water, suddenly jumping in after her leaving the stuff with her bag she left up here.

I swim cautiously towards the human who is letting herself drown freely. Doesnt she have a guardian angel since she is 18? Whatever they arent helping anyways so whats the point.

Grabbing the weakened girl from under the depths of the water i take her to the side of the bridge where the stuff was and lay her down gently letting her lay there not knowing what to do.

Realizing i brought a hoodie I close my eyes taking her shirt off and placing the hoodie over her her head and quite quickly putting her arms in the sleeves finally reopening my eyes readjusting to the brightness.

Seeing as she is barely breathing i guess i have to give her cpr. Her smell slowly filling my senses and the scent of her blood adverting my thoughts. Shaking them away this once I hesitantly press my lips against hers trying to feel no emotions, holding her nose and blowing air into her system then pressing my hands against her chest to help.

Before she wakes up I place a kiss against her lips which I regret immediately. Luckily she didnt wake up while that was happening. WHY DID I EVEN DO IT?! THE ACTUAL FUCK?!

She chokes on the water still in her system and opens her eyes. Her brown orbs staring straight into my darker ones making me cough to break the awkwardness. I arise to my feet holding out my hand and looking away.

Feeling her small hand fit into mine I pull her up quite fast which makes her stumble. Of course I did it on purpose, why would I not? Her hands pressing my wet shirt keeping herself steady I realize that her hair is soaked.

I go on one knee and pull Seyoung onto it grabbing the towel which I take and put against her hair towel drying it a little. She turns slightly towards me so its easier to dry it and all of a sudden I stop moving. Completely in shock of what I was doing helping her get up then giving her her bag.

The only words that left my mouth where
"Dont tell anyone this happened"

Then the boy disappeared leaving her standing there in his hoodie near the bridge he saved her from ending her life.

ENJOY A NEW UPDATE BABIES ❤👍🏻