𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Feeling tense and a little unfocused my legs get up and make me walk towards the mysterious guy from earlier slightly smiling.

"I didn't catch your name....uh-"
"chenle....zhong chenle"
"thanks... See you then"

Being curious I go towards some of the people I was with earlier asking if they knew who he was. Weirdly they all said no and that he has never been here before. I guess we both entered today then.

Finishing all of my morning classes I was walking the dreadful hallways that where filled with lockers ending up at mine. Putting my morning books away and replacing them with my afternoon ones I feel a strange presence.

"hello?"
I say while still facing my opened locker fixing it up.

Upon hearing no response I close the locker turning hesitantly to the figure who towered over me trapping me against the warm paliside of bricks, crashing my head and his body pressing against mine. A little too quick for someone I only met today.

"You're problem?"
"problem? The only thing wrong is that bittersweet sensation"
"uhm... What?"
"the scent..."
He says before leaning closer to my neck. Realisation hitting me I push him hardly.
"Stay away from me..."
"why? Something wrong... Princess?"
"I- trying to collect toys are we?"
"not at all.. No"
"sure Edward Cullen just take your ass somewhere else"

Somehow feeling confident again and keeping up my strong attitude against him.

"don't compare me to him"
"fine then Bill Compton"
He ends up rolling his eyes towards me which gives me a chance to get away from him. Running outside and sitting somewhere random I plug in my headphones enjoying day6 and stray kids just relaxing again until I feel a kick at my side. It was painful. I also got picked up and taken somewhere.

Now standing in an empty alleyway I finally open my eyes but immediately shutting them and earning a screech. Shutting myself up I just wait, why though?

Finally feeling the sharpness retract from my snow white skin I grab who the person was and slam them against the wall hearing a groan emmitt. Staring into his eyes fierce and angered catching him staring right back.

"what the fuck did you do-"
"many people would dream to be in your position you know"
"answer me"
"no, but anyways thanks for the sweet blood"
"you did not-"
"blood supply. Now don't go telling what happened"
"or what? What's my end of this so-called deal?"
"oh princess, its either you live or die, simple as"
"kill me for all I care"
"and why would you want me to? Arent you scared of me?"
"hah, as if, now you know I want to live I'm not that dumb to be sucked of my energy and blood"
"just shush. Please. You're voice is frustrating. Anyways..." he says while squeezing my wrist harshly. "tell anyone or you die. Have fun...

Babe"

WELL SHIIIIII WHAT AN ENDING