𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

I let go and I ran out of the open door wondering and pondering about what would happen if I stayed around these types of people. What if I am one of them? What if I have to stick around Chenle and his friends? I didn't know Renjun was one either.

Not realizing I was over thinking so much I end up at an alleyway again. Looking at the familiar surroundings I go through sitting and just trying to let my emotions out.

Nothing.

No matter how hard I try to let tears fall there is nothing. My blank face and numb body just froze staring straight at the orange-red bricks covering me.

I see something sharp lay beside me. My first thought was to grab it but I was hesitant. Did I want this to be how my life ends? Did I want to end up in hospital again? As I was deep in thought my phone went off. Checking the name it said

'hospital'

I picked it up so fast and my hands where shaking.

"h-hello?"
"is this Lee Seyoung by any chance?"
"yes... That is me"
"is there any possible way that you can come here?"
"I'm quite close so I can but what is this about"

I said as my voice was quavering and not stable.

"it's about Lee Juyeon? You where his emergency contact so I gave you a call."

When I heard his name my body stopped.

"I-ill be there. I'm on my way!"

Is he even still alive? Where are my parents? Is he safe? I just kept running no matter how blurry my vision was, he was my only priority at the minute.

Upon making it to the hospital I ask where he was located. And rushed towards the emergency room after telling the nurse he was my brother.

Feeling a bad gut feeling I take a deep breath before entering the room marked 'Room Nc4 dr34m'

My eyes lay on his pale figure hooked up to a breathing tube and blood being inserted into his system. All the needles and the coldness flurrying throughout his still body and the doctors running around giving him cpr. All I could do was stand there and cry.

A nurse has now entered the room dragging me out to talk.

"you're Lee Seyoung?"
"yes.. Yes I am"
"he was put here after a lot of tests and he started breathing again"
"he is alive?!"
"yes but he is but he is in a very delicate state and its best to let him rest and recover"
"what about our parents?"

There was a very long pause before she decided to start talking again.

"nothing.. Both aren't alive. We tried to save them but they weren't breathing"
"so... So you are telling me that OUR parents aren't alive?!"

My voice was shaky and it didn't help that my brother was barely alive too.

"I'm sorry for your guys' loss"
"this isn't fair... After everything I've been through already-"
"those marks don't seem good"
"marks? Oh you mean those. They aren't any of your concern now please leave me alone"

My plaster must've flew off showing the opened marks. She didn't listen and touched the marks and it angered me a lot.

"what did I just say!"

She touched them again completely ignoring me.

"stop it!"

I get out her grip before I push her away harshly and end up curling into a ball. My first thought was to call Seolhyun but I don't feel like she would want to listen. My next bet is just leaving and going somewhere to cool off.

As I look up I see two dead bodies covered and being dragged to autopsy and my heart dropped noticing the faces of the ones I once loved and will never be able to again.

"Seyoung?"

WELL SORRY FOR THE ROLLER-COASTER ENJOY