𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 11

Starting to finally feel the warmth of his hoodie on my skin and grabbing things to leave when a flash of white light shone from the ground blinding me. Shutting my eyes until it isnt bright anymore I look up realizing what this democracy was about. I sort of want to roll my eyes but I cant, im standing in the presence of a perfect creature. Also known as an angel.

So instead I walk away not wanting conversation and pretending that im not deeply hurting inside. Another light emits from beneath me. This time I thought i could back away but in reality im trapped.

After around an hour of Jeno and Jaemin being the angels they are, i could finally leave and go home again. I just want to rest peacefully. Another brisk and boring old walk in the almost pitch black sky that has no stars, no light, just a moon that i could stare at all day. I wanted to capture the moment on my phone but realize it died hours ago so i sit on the nearest bench admiring the sky.

Another few hours pass so i quickly went home as the time slowly crept to the deviling hour. 3am. Maybe if i sleep i wont wake up? yeah maybe.

So that was my late night motivation speech to get my ass to sleep. It somehow worked.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"hmm?"
"Get up, class has just ended"

I woke quickly looking down at what i was wearing. It wasnt Chenle's hoodie that i fell asleep in, the smell was mine and i was in school.... THE BITE MARKS. That's the moment when i completely ignored the teacher and darted towards the nearest bathroom. The mirrors looked like they belonged in some luxury hotel, designed with rose quartz and has real glass around the edge, delicate yet beautiful... but thats not the reason we ended up here.

Cautiously moving my hair to show the place of where the marks would have been but saw nothing. Absolutely nothing. I swore it happened, he also said "im in your vains im pretty poison" before he left.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to class. I tried to remember my seat and once i did i grabbed my bag and looked at my seatmate.

"goodbye..... Aliana" i read from her named book that she took notes down in. She looked at me in fear yet smiled to hide it. "goodbye Seyoung" she then pulled my blazer down towards her and whispered

"dont let the devils bite"

WHOOOOOP A WELL NEEDED CHPT, ENJOY GUYS!! Also while i was writing this the premiere of Pretty Poison by Nessa Barrett came out and its good, her music amazes me so much so go listen. Have a good day/evening/night my loves <3