𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9

Still stuck staring at the lifeless bodies being pushed and shoved towards the autopsy centre, I don't hear my name being repeatedly called.

"Seyoung!"

My head jolted up, tears staining my cheeks and my hair a mess from pulling at it. Vision still unclear I try to rub my eyes. I wince at the stingy feeling radiating from them. Before I could open my eyes I was brought into a light embrace.

Recognizing the scent I hug back.

"D-did you get the news too?"
"we did. I'm sorry baby it will be fine. Shhhh"

She says trying to calm me.

"your uncle isn't here right now but I am so let's get you home okay?"

I lightly nod telling her my address. Well Seolhyuns since I agreed to move in with her. The whole drive was silent and dreadful both deep in thought about the situation that was brought upon us.

Upon arrival I see Seolhyuns shocked face and I thank my aunt for dropping me off with a light kiss to her cheek. Feeling a little out of it.

"keep me up-to-date. Please."
"I will love. Now please be careful okay?"

Again I nod leaving the fancy car that she always had rushing towards Seolhyun giving her a reassuring hug.

"did you have to leave so suddenly?! We tried to contact you-"
"I'm okay don't worry.... Just... Family stuff came up"
"are they okay?!"

Afraid to break down again if I spoke so I nod my head. They aren't at all okay but I'll put on a happy face to conceal the sadness and hope nothing else will happen.

I close the black painted and heavy front door after feeling the cold winds get stronger to keep in the heat. I go to the living room area to sit and turn on TV hoping to distract myself while Seolhyun made the food, as always. She is the cook when Renjun isn't here.

After finally getting the TV on I decide to lift the remote to higher the volume and the news channel was currently playing. I was looking through the TV guide when all of a sudden the words

'the Lee family will be dearly missed'

Where they talking about my family? On further investigation the channel mentioned that there was only one member left in the family so I thought 'hm must be another family' when all of a sudden the news reporter mentions my family's names. The day that I thought wouldn't happen, happened.

"we are here to announce the finding of Lee Crystal, Lee Sumin and Lee Juyeon but they have unfortunately all passed over night. On further notice we have only one member of our dear Lee family left. We are deeply sorry to have lost these three citizens and are praying for Lee Seyoung's future currently.

That's all. Until next time. News out. "

I bursted into tears falling off of the sofa onto the floor. Shaking and breathing heavily not wanting to be the only one left. I grabbed my knees and pulled them into my chest trying to find a way to get out of this mess. I heard the huge front door open but didn't care much and i went to my comfort place.

Walking along the cemented surfaces, I keep going into my oberthinking space and end up on a bridge connecting two main roads meaning this bridge is quite well known. Passing through it and going to the place where my brother loved taking me, I end up on another bridge. One that was barely used and was scarily calm. Even on nights like this.

Another hour goes by, where my phone is completely dead and have cried countless amounts. Walking closer to the bars of the bridge that separated the side of it to the water underneath. Shakily taking a step onto the lowest bar gripping onto the furthest helping me pull myself up over the railings.

Still holding on for what seemed like forever my heart pounded,so loud anyone around me could probably hear it. My mind and heart are in two different paths and this is where I've ended up. No one would really care if I jumped right?

Breathing in deeply and trying to calm myself I say

"ill meet you guys soon, very soon"

Before releasing and letting go.

The end

Sike! You fell for it
Sorry again for the sadness