𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6

Renjuns pov
Swiftly leaving the house of Seolhyuns, I sprinted endlessly back to mine. I get in and immediately scream alerting everyone that lives here too.

"ZHONG CHENLE! ZHONG FUCKING CHENLE! GET YOUR ASS HERE THIS INSTANT"

Hearing no response I look over to Yuta who does the exact thing I did.

He finally gets downstairs meeting with my anger filled eyes. He doesn't even seem to flinch one bit.

"explain yourself Chenle"
"what is it even about"
"you know my girlfriend.. The one that is in your class and the one that you hang out with a lot."
"why wouldn't I know her, she always comes over and she is cool"
"well her friend is interesting too"
"who is her friend?"
"Seyoung.... Lee Seyoung"
"oh..."
"oh? Oh ?! Is that all you have to say?"
"you act as if I know her"
"you clearly do, don't even try to fucking hide it"
"did you see it?"

Chenle remarks with a smirk plastered to his face coming closer towards me.

"don't even try me chenle, I know you did it."
"glad you noticed"
"glad...- you shouldn't be proud of it. SHE IS AT SEOLHYUNS HOME AND SHE ISNT FEELING WELL AT ALL"
"it's not my problem Renjun"
"CHENLE IT IS YOUR FAULT!"
"NO!"

Seeing as he isn't listening to me I take my hand and hit him on the face. Hard.

"Listen... Kid... This isn't funny. My girlfriend and her best friend are fucking worried and its you who marked her. YOU did it. You even joined my school to get closer to her."
"don't you fucking touch me, you know nothing"
"nothing.. Sureeee, ill act like I don't because you are getting on my last nerve. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"
"what if I don't want to"

Yuta gets up and breaks it apart telling Chenle to go back up to his room and takes me towards Taeyong.

I whisper shout towards Yuta
"why are you taking me to him! You know how he gets!"
"suck it up and face reality we haven't got all day. He deserves to know"
"can't you tell him"
"I barely know your girl never mind her best friend so man up"

Sighing in defeat I knock on the door with a dwelling feeling overcoming my body.

"Come in"
Taeyong sounded really stern and strict. A little pissed off too yet I shook off any bad feelings and walked right into his office.

"Renjun-ah? What a surprise? Go on, what's this about."

I stood straight and told him what had been going on.

"him again? Renjun look.. Tell Chenle I want him and then get back to your mission. Your mission today is important so this can be picked up."
Taeyong stated with no emotions
and a deep sigh.

I nod going to get Chenle and going to leave when all of a sudden screaming is heard. Kind of ignoring it I go out of the door into the van.

Upon the sudden hault I cover my face, gun at the ready and rustling outside. As soon as the van door opened I shot, knowing who needed to be shot and a smirk pulling up on my face. Seeing blood trailing from the opponent feeling good. Finally getting somewhere.

"tough luck, maybe next time you'll do better"
Sarcasm escaping through my voice and taking my mask down to breathe. Feeling a slight grasp at my upper arm I look over my shoulder to spot... Chenle? No it couldn't be.

Seyoungs pov
Feeling nauseous I get up immediately regretting it. The bright light shinning from the room I was currently in making my head drop back onto the soft pillow. Not realizing what happened I got up and ran to find a bathroom.

Finally reaching one down the hall I look directly at my neck still seeing the fang markings not wanting it there. Chenle... His name just kept floating around in my mind. Why though. Anyways school. OH WAIT.

Rushing down the spiral staircase I lay my eyes upon Seolhyun. Going further down towards her I greet her with a little smile which was then crushed by the doorbell. As Seolhyun was busy cooking breakfast I went to answer the door. Regret. A lot of it.

I got pushed harshly against the wall as he dragged along a guy. Wait why was Chenle being dragged.

"Chenle?"

The guy at the front stopped. Chenle rolled his eyes getting his way out of the guys grip and walked out towards the door.

I coughed to bring the attention to me.

"Chenle."

Was all I could muster up before a smirk grew across his blank face. He stared at the mark he made and back at the guy.

"See. I told you it looks good"

Seolhyun rushed towards the guy.

"Taeyong why exactly did you bring him here? To boast about that mark? If so get him out."
"he actually came here to apologize"

Chenles face dropped.

"who said I'm giving her an apology. She is technically mine anyways."

Those words fuelled the girls patience. Until he said the word she didn't want to hear again.

"you're mine... Babe"

HOLYYYY WHAT AN UPDATE
Hope you guys enjoy