𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5

I stood frozen at the name calling not realizing his warmth has left. Blinking away the thoughts I tried to make my way back getting lost in the process. The word replaying continuously in my mind.

"babe.... Babe... BABE ?!"

I suddenly got tapped on the shoulder causing me to jump forwards with my fists risen. Seeing a familiar face I squeal and hug them.

"Where have you been?!"
"what do you mean me! I've lived here all my life. Why are you here?!"
"long story short I'm here with no family"
"no family? Well then alright. You don't have to tell me your life story but you are going to mine for dinner."
"I can't believe I finally met you!"
"it's crazy SeSe!"
"I know Seola... This is all too much for me"
"let's get you to mine and we can hang and tell me what you have been up to!"

We walk along the deserted paths for a good hour until we reach Seolhyuns house.

Back story:
Seolhyun is one of my internet friends that I never met and to end up meeting her like this was like God sending an angel.

Feeling intense stares on me I look up to be met with her sea blue eyes going into a pout. Coughing a little to break the awkwardness I look down again not wanting to see the fury that was possessing them.

She suddenly spins me to face her and pushes my head to the side gently. Feeling her hands run over the mark I flinch feeling shivers encapsulate my spine.

"where.... Where did you... What the..."

She is freaking out too much to the point I have to grab her shoulders to steady her.

"Seola... Calm down okay? I'll explain later"

She gulped and slowly nodded already kind of knowing where this whole story was leading.

Little did they both know they where being watched by the demon vampire floating above them.

Chenle's pov

"Yah! Park Jisung!"

Rustling of feet was heard running towards me in less than a second.

"yes?"

He felt intimidated and frightened by him knowing he was in trouble again. The clumsy boy was known all around for being adorable yet little did they know the innocent boy wasn't as innocent as they think.

"What is it with you? I told you NOT to mess with my food!"
"your food? Oh... That wasn't actually me. I've been eating ice cream and attending important things with Renjun"
"Wasn't Renjun with his girlfriend today?"

Jisung stopped. Knowing that this could result in punishments again. Already feeling the bruises on his body become worse and turned slowly.

"He was... But he came to attend for a bit!"
"Renjun was with his girlfriend all day! Don't lie to me! I just wanted my ice cream!"

Jisung pointed at the freezer

"it's still in there"

Chenle sighed.

"Alright... But don't you have to attend those missions now? Enough hanging around me. GET TO IT!"

Jisung jumped and scurried towards the door, leaving in complete silence.

Next thing you know Renjun walks through the door hand in hand with his girl. Not changing my stare I walk towards them.

"I'm leaving"

Renjun nods taking... I think her name was... Along the lines of something hyun...

I hate my memory.

AHA! SEOLHYUN!

When I finally got the chance to follow Seyoung I realize she met up with another female hugging them and smiling happily. Wait she looks familiar! She knows Seolhyun? Hmm... Alright then I suppose Renjun knows.

Renjun already went to Seolhyuns house a good while ago after chilling at ours. I'll just leave them I have better things to do.

Seolhyuns pov
I open the door to the smell of a familiar fragrance. Letting Seyoung inside I lock the door behind me. Seyoungs sudden scream alerted me and I darted into the room to be met with the eyes of... Renjun? What's he doing here?

"Did you really have to scare Seyoung like that?"
"I didn't know you where bringing company"
"Babe... I saw you a good hour ago"
"so? Love I am here to tell you that a new person was in school today"
"a new.... Wait. Seyoung you only joined today right?"
"yeah.. Wait.... You're THE Renjun?!"
"yes...?"
"I've heard a lot about you! Nice to finally meet the boyfriend of my best friend"

Renjun immediately turned his stare towards Seyoung giving her a gentle smile.

"glad to finally meet... Seyoung- wait wait why does your name sound awfully familiar."
"you know me?"
"do you by chance know a zhong chenle"
"I do... Why do you ask-"
"SEYOUNG?! DON'T TELL ME HE-"

I got up and took Seyoungs hand bringing her over to my boyfriend showing him the mark. Renjuns face dropped knowing this is bad. He got up from his seat, kissed my cheek and left in a hurry.

Once he left I sat Seyoung on my lap.

"did he have something to do with this."
"yeah..."
"you do know what this means right?"
"no...?"
"he is using you for his blood supply and he didn't kill you! He is known for killing young women for blood! You are lucky you are alive missy"

She started gripping hard on my wrist.

"does that mean... I'm.... I'm his... His lov-"
"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE. look you have to stay away from him. It isn't good."

When I said that I could see her face drop. As if she didn't want to stay away but couldn't fight it. Her light body suddenly collapsed in my arms. I lifted her and put her in my room letting her rest wanting nothing than to absolutely kill Chenle.

AYYYY ALMOST 1000 WORDS ENJOY