4

" She's a killer Queen "

* * *

Lilith Angelo

Being stationed is so unbelievably boring. I've been hiding behind a large piece of art, for the last three hours. Hoping that poisonous grey comes to collect his next piece.

We don't even know if he is going to, but by the predictions of the investigation, Niall thinks he is. It would be so incredibly stupid if I have wasted my whole day, waiting for someone, who doesn't show up.

But I trust Niall, I also still can't believe how easy it was for him to conquer his next attack.

The other guys are spread out throughout the museum, none of them are in the same hall as me, all guarding the secret, and front entrance that he might try to enter. It's smart of them to try and take him out before he could even try to steal the piece, we think he's going to.

I mean that's the sacrifice of being a detective, I guess.

My legs are throbbing, I've been sitting in this position for so long. As I adjust my body making myself more comfortable, I now decide this is officially boring, Considering I've counted all the paintings in this room, about three times.

The information I have received from this case is to keep an eye out for him. If he is found stealing, which is what we have decided he's going to do tonight. We have the right to arrest him, and I can even take him if he tries to resort to physical violence. I'm just really hoping that either Niall or Liam, take him into custody. I really don't want to see his face.

When he's arrested, he's probably going to ask for a lawyer, as all the other criminals do. Even though we have got lots of evidence on him being the stealer, which won't make out for him at all.

The boys are still clueless about who it could be.

Even when he's is arrested, and put in jail, I still don't think I will ever come clean about the fact that we had met before unless he brings it up with his lawyer and possibly the judge. I just really hope he doesn't.

I can't believe that he still hasn't been found, considering the reward over his head, And the news that has been spread all around about the Investigation.

He's very cautious when it comes to stealing, I give him that.

I've never solved a case as big as this, none have gone on for this long. All of the big cases we have done, have been cut short before they could even really start. As I hear a beep over the walkie-talkies, I pick it up immediately, in some relief that this case is probably over, meaning that He isn't coming. I can't believe so much time has been wasted.

I press the button answering it "Come in Lilith" I hear Niall speaking across the line, in code:

"Go ahead" I speak up, confirming him to carry on with his message, I hear him hesitate.

"The scopes from outside have notified us that he is now in the building, poisonous grey! He's in the building Lilith, he has entered from the top of the building. Somehow they missed the shot, fucking idiots! he's coming to collect the painting. Get out of there! Now!" Niall's quiet but very harsh voice echoes across my ear.

I can't leave.

I can't, I need to catch him. This is such a big opportunity for us.

This is the luckiest we will ever be, and if I do not take the opportunity to finally catch him it will be nearly impossible. I know there will never be another opportunity, as big as this. He plans out all his stealings so carefully. I think this is the most naive he's been. I feel unusually strong right now like I could take him out.