7

"Cha cha cha cha cha cha cherry bomb!"

* * *

LILITH ANGELO

"Fuck" I groan. Waking up in my bed. With my head throbbing in pain. I grab my hand and rub it across my forehead, hoping to relieve some pain, but it doesn't work.

Just my luck. I notice the closed curtains and cleaned up the room, just like I had left it.

I look to my left to see a pill and a cup of water sitting on the nightstand, a white placed card in front of it says 'Swallow me' I laugh to myself, being incredibly immature. Instantly I take the pill, knowing it will relive my hanger-over, I stretch my arms up above my head and yawn.

What the hell happened last night.

As I rub my eyes everything comes backs to me, the stealing, 'The studio' and even me kissing Apollo, my eyes widen in shock. I can't believe had done something as irrational as letting someone kiss me when I have a boyfriend.

My boyfriend, I wonder how Jacob is, he's probably so worried about me considering I didn't show up for work, I wonder what my friends think. Are they even looking for me, I just hope they don't fall for any more of Harry's traps. I would hate to see them being tricked into stealing for him like I am.

"Fuck I kissed Apollo" I mumble quietly to myself getting out of bed.

I wasn't even that drunk was I? I only had a couple of drinks but immediately after I had them I felt weird. It felt like everything was going very slow, everything that I thought happened very slowly after I had thought it. I only remember a couple of major details the rest feels like a dream.

But I guess that's what happens when you mix me and alcohol, an endless world of mistakes. It had been a while since I had drunk so I guess my tolerance wasn't that used to it. And even worse Harry had to take me home.

Oh no.

I cried in front of Harry last night, I shiver in embarrassment. I can't believe I cried in front of the poisonous grey, the same scary guy who kidnapped me.

But surprisingly he took it all very well he didn't seem that hostile, besides the few times he threatens to drop me off in the middle of the road if I didn't stop apologizing. He was quite comforting. He actually held my hair for me out the window when I said I had to throw up.

But I can't believe I did that to Erin, she's Apollo's girlfriend and now she probably hates me even more than she hates me now. I think back to the words that Apollo had tried to say to me before she was interrupted and unable to finish.

"Erin stop I kissed her, we have a deal rem-" Before she can finish her sentence I'm cocking my hand back to try and meet Erin's face with my hand.

I brush off the thought and stand up, immediately feeling dizzy. Holding onto my bed for support and my head oddly stills hurts. After slipping on a random jacket that I found sitting on the chair, I open the door and walk around the hallway, scared that I might be thrown back into my room I try to be as quiet as possible.

As I smell the scent of bacon I comprehend that it is coming from an unfamiliar room, I walk over that way and take a peek through the door crack, seeing a back turned to what seems to be a stove. It doesn't take me long before I realize it's zayn.