5

"All the patience that I got"

I've been watching so many nbhd videos today.

***

Lilith Angelo

The feeling of back pains, sore eyes, and headaches that have come with staying in this unknown room. Supposedly to be mine, but will never be considered something that is truly mine.

The dark curtains block any sunlight to come into this room, black painted, The room is small and suffocating. I'm breathing but at the same time, I am not. The bed is stiff and hard, making my back hurt, and my neck stiff.

The only human interaction I've had in the past couple of days is when Zayn brings me up breakfast and dinner.

The first time he brought it up, it was a sandwich, him not even looking me in my eyes when he put it down on the floor, where I had been sitting. The next minute consisted of me grabbing the tray and throwing it at him.

The second time he brought me food that night, I had tried to attack him but he had held me down on the bed and screamed at me to 'Stop' because he didn't want to tell Harry, that I had gone crazy.

Zayn wasn't as ruthless and cruel as harry, I could tell, But Harry had hung on by a leash, and that was way worse considered in my book.

The next time zayn brought me food, which was yesterday. I just accepted it and went back to thinking.

How can I get out of here?

Harry had something planned for me to do, he was scheming, I could tell. But if he thinks I would ever do anything for him, he's crazy. I wouldn't be caught dead or alive helping a lunatic like him, Knowing all the crazy stealing throughout a couple of months, Or so I know of. I wouldn't expect any less far from crazy from him.

This leads us to today, Zayn should be here any minute, bringing me my breakfast, which would probably be a piece of toast and a banana. But what he didn't know was that I am waiting behind the door, with the bed spring, that was attached to the bed, in my hand. Waiting to attack him when I get the chance.

I waited until I heard the doorknob move slightly making a crack sound until I gripped the bar into my hand, waiting for him to walk through the door any second.

When the door opened I adjusted my foot and directly hit the nearest thing that was opening the door, turning out to be nothing.

The door stood open, with no one behind it.

As I confusingly stood there, I looked out the door to see the hallway to be empty as well, I carefully looked out the door, left to right, to see not a single person. I gripped the bar in my hand and ran as fast as I could straight forward into the hallway.

I tried to be as quiet as possible, not trying to risk anyone hearing me.

What if this was a trap?

Did someone purposely open the door, trying to see as far as I could go, just to pick me up and throw me back into the room.

I hope not.

As I walked down the long, white entrance It remained empty, as soon as I reached the end of it. I searched around for the nearest exit. I don't see one, I tip-toed back the hallway, and looked at the door that I had passed along the way.

What are the chances of this being a way to an exit, it was the only door, besides mine, in the hallway.

Or what if it was another prisoner like me, who was behind the door. Could there be more? But there was a possibility that Harry's staff, or crew, whatever they are called, behind it, doing whatever work they are assigned to do by him.