17*

"She likes when I'm messy, and I like when shes
undressing"

The moment you've all been waiting for. You've been warned.

* * *

LILITH ANGELO

I have no idea how I got here. One second I was standing outside trying to make sense of what's happened recently, and the next my head was resting against the cold wood of the bed frame as Harry digs his fingers into my hair, looking at me with his predatory eyes.

As he matches his lips to mine, I'm met with the soft but rough feeling of them moving against mine. I easily fall in sink with him his teeth biting at my bottom lip so I open my mouth enough to let his tongue taste every part of mine. The feeling of him is something I hate to say that I missed, my body fitting with him easily.   

The daze I'm in is cleared however when I hear a rustling coming from Zayn's direction. We break apart quickly, looking over to a sleeping Zayn when I feel Harry's warm hand leave my roots at the nape of my neck which now carefully slides down the side of my face to grip my chin bringing my eyes back to him. "Don't fucking look at him" he quietly shouts in my ear with a growl resting in his throat.

"And what if I do? What if I need him to help me get off? The feeling that he could wake up at any moment and watch us" my need to rile him up only grows.

I Arch my back off of the bed to get some type of skin-on-skin contact with him. He lingers above me, his knee slowly slides between my thighs making it unable to clench them together.

My words make Harry's eyes darken, His grip on my chin loosens as he slips his large hand down to my neck, His cold rings leaving goosebumps in their wake. The contrast to my warm skin makes me dizzy. His fingers grip onto my neck, restricting the normal blood flow causing instant waves of euphoria. Instead of responding his head goes to the side of mine, I can feel his warm breath next to my ear.

His lips leave small kisses as he explores the area. The feeling has me trying to wrap my leg around his back wanting to bring him down to meet me, needing to feel some sort of relief in my core. However, Harry is quick to grab my thigh and pin it to the bed, leaving me frustrated.

I turn my head a bit so he has more access to the sensitive spot where his lips linger. He slowly begins to kiss and bite at my neck. When he lays a small nibble at the pressure point below my ear I can't help but let out a small whine that I've been holding in my throat for way too long. His grip now tightens on my hip and I can feel the smirk making its way onto his lips.

"You have a lot of nerve don't you Lilith?" His voice is dominant but hushed as he returns his gaze back to me. "Your so fucking stubborn" His words go straight to my core, his hand leaving my neck to trace the shape of my lips slowly. I watch as his eyes move down to my lips watching what he's doing. The smirk on his face shows me that he's enjoying the way he's teasing me, almost looking amused from it.

"These lips, so perfect" He whispers, his full attention on his thumb which drags down my bottom lip letting it slowly fall back to its original place. Everything he's doing to me is causing my pulse to rise. My temperature is increasing, my mind running to places I should have never allowed. I can't help myself, the pure sex aura that this man drips is consuming even gravitational.

The flashbacks of him touching me before are running through my head, having me more eager than ever. "Harry please..." is all I can mutter, in desperate need of him to do something. My soft words make Harry's head tilt a fake look of sympathy on his deviant face.