13

"That you ain't got no place to go, evil woman"

* * *

LILITH ANGELO

I did it, I completed another step of Harry's plan. Yesterday I successfully stole 'The Nightmare' A beautiful but grim painting. It displays a lady lying on a bed with a demon-like figure above her.

Very in character for Harry's liking.

My abilities did surprise me however, I was faced with a series of problems one being fucking Gorilla glue and I still was able to take the painting without being caught, carving it from the wall without Harry or Zayn's help.

It was luckily on the lighter side so getting it to the car wasn't a hassle, compared to the first piece I stole which was rather heavy. When getting into the car I was greeted with two very shocked men.

I gladly took Zayn's praise as he fed my ego, I couldn't miss Harry's glares knowing he was only annoyed that I can do his job just as good as him. I had originally thought they left me because of how long I was taking.

They to my surprise did wait for me, part of me was wishing they left me so I could be free and takedown Harry in the progress. However, a nagging feeling in my mind was glad they were there. I wanted to tell them about my completion. I wanted them to compliment me, I was looking forward to showing it to them.

I know I shouldn't like the feeling of stealing or committing these crimes and a large majority of myself doesn't. The thrill of doing this, running through empty museums, doing something I'm not supposed to, feels all too good.

I've always done what pleases others, and I know that and I continue to, I'm scared of letting people down.

I've now done a complete one-eighty, I'm doing things that are looked down on. Nobody expecting me to do something good I've been assigned to do something bad, and the feeling is completely intoxicating.

I still have to escape this, and I can't let these feelings cloud my vision. I have to remember my life outside being here, I'm not a thief, I'm not a criminal, I'm someone who finds those people and arrests them. I'm getting way too comfortable here and that is all too dangerous.

Today I will be adding another crime to my now growing track record, Harry has found it a good idea to start involving me in the illegal art and sail trades he makes. I didn't know he sold the painting until yesterday when he told me after we had gotten home.

It makes sense though, I never see much artwork around the place and I haven't noticed any of the other ones he has stolen around the house. I wonder if he sells them all, you would think someone who desires these species enough to steal them would treat them as some type of prize. Not a resale item.