12

"I might say I love her but I'm lying"

I'm obsessed with this song, I can't stop listening to it. This is literally Poisonous grey Harry.

* * *

HARRY STYLES

Charlie's moaning was the only noise heard all night long.

The noise wasn't quite as loud as I expected it to be, considering how noisy she was last time, but I think she decided to keep quiet to save herself from embarrassment. The same she received when she arrived downstairs for breakfast to notice that everyone had heard her the night prior. I couldn't care less though, I would be lying if I said I didn't want people to hear.

Or someone in particular.

I enjoyed seeing the look on Lilith's face when I stepped down the stairs. She looked tired and pissed off at me for being loud. Just how I expected her to look.

She wasn't the only one pissed off though, zayn yelled at me a couple of times for being too loud beforehand. There was a loud knocking on my door telling me 'to shut the fuck up' but to be honest, I was already too busy to care.

And by busy, I mean mid-getting my dick sucked.

Charlie tends to be really loud, a blessing and a curse. It feels really good to hear someone so responsive at times, but it can also be a pain in the ass when your just trying to go for something quick, and all you hear is repeating noises.

There was a lot of crazy stuff that was happening around here, and tomorrow Lilith would be stealing from the Detroit Institute of art. I can't help but feel on edge knowing that she could mess this whole thing up and blow our cover. But the real worry is her escaping.

I know she doesn't think I notice, but she's starting to settle in a little too well. I'm good at reading people, and she isn't that difficult. I can usually tell just what she is thinking, and sometimes seeing her look around the room, focusing on nothing in particular, started getting a little suspicious.

I just have got to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't fuck anything up. Because we don't exactly have the time for fuck-ups.

Just look what happened when I didn't shoot out one of the security cameras at the museum in New York.

It was a whole mess.

But seeing as how Charlie has kept quiet really defeats the whole point of Lilith being able to hear her moaning, quite disappointing. Because I was intending to make her mad, for acting the way she did at the club.

I think Charlie had done it on purpose, I saw how she acted during the game, how she was trying to get Lilith to warm up to her. She probably felt the need to get friendly with everyone in the crew, it makes it even funnier because she doesn't know how exactly Lilith came to join.

It was a shock to see Lilith and Charlie kiss, I mean I wasn't expecting it. But it was definitely something I didn't miss.

As I woke up today with Charlie laying on my stomach I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Checking the time to be past '1pm' I started rubbing my eyes and cursed lightly under my breath.

I had for sure missed breakfast, but it was one of the last things on my mind.

I nudged Charlie to hear a small groan escape her lips, we were up pretty late so she still must be a little tired. I tapped her again but slightly harder and she let out an even louder groan, now starting to wake up. She looked at me confused, her naked, golden skin showcased. She still has no clothes on which was understandable because we were both too tired to get ready for bed.