8

"I can hear my sweet boy singing"

SLIGHT MENTIONS OF BLOOD

LILITH ANGELO

You would think after a vigorous day of training and bruised knuckles I would have slept like a baby, and for the most part your right, I would have indulged the wonders of sleep however the loud moans coming from Harry's room continuously blared through the walls for the majority of the night

I expected them, however, I didn't expect the loud pleasured screams to last for hours.

I mean how much stamina can two people have? I don't know if I should be repulsed or impressed. Overall I'm not impressed by the four hours of sleep I got, tangled in my bedsheets where I drifted off to sleep only hours or some ago.

My body is molded to the bed completely consumed by its warmth, this bed is the only reason escaping is slightly a sour thought.

I miss everyone so much, I miss Niall and the way he could always make me laugh no matter what mood I was in, I miss Liam for always being my support system, and as bad as I and Jacob left off I miss him too.

I wonder if they are looking for me right now, hopefully, they haven't worried themselves too much, however knowing the way I would react if my situation happened to them I highly doubt it.

There's a part of me that doesn't want them looking for me, after being around harry and his team I've slowly picked up on their talents. Not to forget the fact they always listen to Harry and from the small things I've picked up on him I know he's not afraid to hurt anyone, especially if it comes down to saving his ass.

Three loud bangs erupt from my door.

"Lilith" Zayn's loud voice seeps into my room, and I jump up from laying down, rubbing the back of my neck, ignoring him.

I rustle around trying to ignore his loud banging, god can I just get some peace for once.

"Lilith it's time to get up" His voice sounds groggy signaling to me that he also lacks sleep, so I wasn't the only one who could sleep over all the noise that Harry had to cause.

"Why it's so early" I shout

"Lilith it's 8 am" I groan at him, and push the blankets off my body, putting my hands out in a stretch.

He says that as if it's going to make this situation any better, I am by no means a morning person, and running on a max of five hours of sleep is making this feel way worse, the thought of pulling myself from this bed sounds more like a nightmare.

"Stop behaving like a child and get up, we have a meeting breakfast this morning" I can hear the irritation in his voice.

I take a deep and dramatic breathe, clicking my tongue at the top of my mouth. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes, its the weekend so I have no idea why I'm being woken up. I'm usually allowed to sleep in and this is the one day where I defiantly need it.

"Okay fine give me a second"

What is a meeting breakfast? the more time I spend here I notice that this team is more of a family than an actual work team. Most of the members live here and they all seem to be pretty close, when not working they are most of the time always together. But don't get me wrong, they are all scary and intimidating as hell.

I pull myself from the bed I was once peacefully sleeping in and walk over to my closet, changing the shorts that I was once wearing into a pair of black sweatpants, and pull on a pair of white socks.