chap chap 5

(Thursday, November 26)
Barty flung his hand forward and slapped Regulus across the face.

"Oi! why'd you do that?" Regulus exclaimed and brought his hand up to his cheek.

"to wake you up" Barty answered,

"Are you mad?? I'm already awake?" Regulus questioned, narrowing his eyes at Barty.

"you need to get your love life straight"
"But I'm no-" Regulus started, but was cut short by Barty.
"no don't"

"..."

"I'm not straight"
"I told you not" Barty sighed.

"Seriously reg, what was that"
"what was what?"

"Not you eyeing James freaking Potter up and down in the Room of Requirements, yesterday night" Barty raised his eyebrow, waiting for an explanation.

"What are you talking about?" Regulus said, casually, even tho internally, he was freaking out, "I just liked his fit"

"He was wearing his quidditch uniform, Reg." Barty this time raised both of his eyebrows.

"Yeah, the colors are nice" Regulus addressed, rather quickly.

"You hate maroon"
"No, I don't"
"You were literally complaining about it yesterday."

"Yes, yes! exactly," Regulus exclaimed, "keyword: yesterday, not today not tomorrow, but it's something that already happened, which means that opinions are possible to change." Regulus blathered, Barty of course saw right through his words.

"So you're saying that your opinion of the maroon color changed when you saw James in his quidditch uniform?" Barty smirked, while panic flashed through Regulus's eyes.

"I didn't say that"
"That's what you meant"
"I didn't mean that"
"Then what else could you possibly mean by that?"

Regulus didn't say anything else, he just let the silence do the talking.

"Why James?" Barty asked, curious for Regulus's answer who just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"Like, He's basically your brother's non-biological brother, isn't that like incest or something?" Regulus looked at him as if he was dumb, which he was, precisely at this exact moment.

"I'm leaving" Regulus replied, after a short silence.

laterrrr

weird crisps guy
so anyways

yungboi
oh would you look at that
I almost forgot you existed

weird crisps guy
i-
okay fair

yungboi
what

weird crisps guy
?

yungboi
you were supposed to say
"wtf ur like mean" or sum

weird crisps guy
well
if i say that i will cut the conversation short
& tbh i don't want that🙄

yungboi
i-
thanks?? ig??

weird crisps guy
ur welc ig
but anyways

yungboi
why tf are you still talking to me?

weird crisps guy
why are you?

yungboi
🤷‍♀️
so like
who are you?