chap chap 23

{•Thursday, January 27th•}

reggiesadvocate is presenting: a day in the life of regulus black.

(you can tell how I'm currently running low on ideas </3)

1- wake up from the dead😒

Regulus was startled awake by an overwhelming soft force striking him square in the face.

It was soft alright.

It turned out that Barty was hitting him with a pillow, what a great friend he was.

"Fucking finally, I've been doing this for the past 30 minutes." Barty aggressively threw the pillow on regulus's head and walked over to their closet, leaving it there.

"You didn't have to do that, I am already awake." Regulus took the pillow from his bed and attempted to toss it at Barty, but it only managed to land a few inches in front of him.

"Well, that was just...sad," said Barty before grabbing the pillow from in front of him and tossed it back onto his bed.

"You have no idea how much I loathe you."

"I guess I might have," Barty said with a smile.

2- get ready✨

"Come on, we're going to be late; it's already 7:30," Barty said as he hoisted his bag over his shoulder. "I'll wait for you outside, don't be late."

Regulus got up after Barty left and went straight to the restroom, locking the door behind him of course.

He brushed his teeth, did his thing, and then had a cold bath, which was a touch too cold for his liking, but it did the trick and woke him up.

He brushed his hair and dressed in his typical school uniform and robes

Anyway, he exited the bathroom and closed the door shut behind him with a sharp kick of his foot. He also took his bag on the way out since they didn't have much time to go back after breakfast.

3- find best friend😟

On his way down to the common room, he saw Barty; who indeed had waited for him, was conversing with someone. Regulus squinted his eyes, blond hair, and an erect posture.

Regulus smirked, "Well, what a lovely surprise, Lucius Malfoy decided to finally grace us with all his unwelcome glory."

"Ah, Regulus, I was just asking about you." Lucius nodded his head towards Barty.

"Of course you were, uh, how can I be of service?" Barty just looked at two of them with a scrunched-up face when Regulus asked.

(same barry, same.)

"Why hasn't your cousin responded to any of my letters?" Lucius cocked his grim brow.

Regulus shrugged knowingly, "I don't know."  He turned his gaze to Barty, who was standing next to him, and asked, "Do you know?"

Barty answered with a shake of his head.

"Oh." Regulus' lips were pressed together.

"Well, we both don't know so,"

"What do you mean you don't know?" Lucius's pupils constricted as he looked at them.

"Perhaps she simply does not want to speak with you." Regulus suggested, "I mean you did cheat on her, and let me tell you girls do not like that."

"Cheating is trouble," Barty said, as Regulus nodded his head in agreement.

"Also, didn't you cheat on her with Severus?" Regulus said. That made Barty's eyes widen.