[ 8 ]

Ding Dong

"Must be Yeonjun and Soobing hyung" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu who was playing rhythm hive.

"Pls get the door I cant pause this game" Beomgyu who has his eyes attached to the game, Taehyun rolled his eyes but smiled, he went to the door and opened it revealing a cherry Yeonjun and a tall Soobin.

"Hey Hyungs" Taehyun welcomed them and they greeted him back.

Kai got out stood up and went to Soobin and Yeonjun to also greet them

Beomgyu finally finished playing and went to the front door where everyone was, he greeted them and invited them to the big living room.

Yeonjun felt comfortable since he was already there in a million of times, Soobin was still new to his surroundings. "Where's ur parents?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu while he just shrugged, "idk rlly, they have a business trip again" Yeonjun nodded.

Soobin was amazed with Beomgyu's house, even though he also has a big apartment, it wasnt as big as his.

Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai were already wearing their pajamas so the 2 older men changed to theirs too.

Beomgyu stood up and went to the kitchen to get food "what do u guys want for dinner?" he raised his eyebrow to the other 4.

"Any can do" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, "let me just help you there" Yeonjun stood up and walked over to Beomgyu who was getting ingredients for kimchi.

"I'll make Bibimbap and Japchae is that good for yall?" Yeonjun grabbed some ingredients while the rest agreed.

While the 2 were cooking, Kai tried to start a conversation, "you both are tops right" Soobin choked on air while Taehyun gave him a stare.

"Aren't you still a fetus?" Taehyun looked at Kai while Kai got disappointed.

"Anyways" Kai tried changing the subject

"So how's you and Beomgyu hyung" Kai asked Taehyun and he was surprised "I thought Yeonjun hyung only knows this-"

"You think I'm that blind to not know you like Beomgyu" Kai rolled his eyes playfully as Soobin just watched what was going on.

"We're.. fine I guess?" Taehyun answered the question.

"Ya know you should take him on a date, like only the both of you" Kai added with a sassy tone.

Taehyun just gave him a look, no words but just his stare.

Soon, Yeonjun and Beomgyu finished cooking for all of them, they set up the table and called the others. All of them sat down on their seats and starting eating the food.

——

soobinie_choi

Liked by beargyu, yeonjchoi, kai_h and 79,580 otherssoobinie_choi I look good just sayin

soobinie_choi I look good just sayin

View all 8914 comments

yeonjchoi Yes u do 😌

kai_h no

uwu.soob ^ there are 2 different people