[ E n d ]

But when I wake up I see

You and me

And you said,

As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you

- Everything I wanted, Billie

——

6 months finally passed, Soobin woke up beside his lover, he already planned for something, even if it wasn't a special day today, but he promised it will soon be a special one.

He got out of bed and did his morning routine, soon enough the other woke up and joined him.

"how's your sleep?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun suddenly hugged him and placed his head on the younger's shoulder, "great"

Soobin smiled at him, "lets go somewhere?"

"mm sure"

——

"Okay you didn't tell me about a 3 hour drive sir" Yeonjun who ended up sitting on the passenger seat going to Daegu with Soobin driving.

"Trust meee" Soobin giggled, "fineee" Yeonjun rolled his eyes and smirked.

——

TXT

yeonjchoi
I'm bored
where yall at

beargyu
cuddling with Taehyun

kai_h
can I join
okay jk

beargyu
come here bestie 🤩
the more the merrier

kai_h
I- 👁👄👁

terrykang
what

beargyu
I have 2 hands for a reason

terrykang
that has 2 meanings and i feel like having
a stroke after reading that

beargyu
WAIT NOT THAT LMAO

kai_h
changed my mind
not joining ya dirty hoes

yeonjchoi
👁💦👄💦👁

——

"Okay we're here!" After that 3 hour drive, both males got out of the car, "wait isn't this where we did our first photoshoot together?" Yeonjun took a look at the building, "yup"

"I assume you're hungry right now" Soobin looked at the other, "We didn't have breakfast so ofc I am" Yeonjun playfully smiled, "Well good cuz we're heading to the restaurant"

Soobin dragged his partner to the first restaurant they visited together, when they entered, it still has the same smell since they got there.

They both sat down on their seats and ordered food. "This is nostalgic" Yeonjun looked around the place, it was still the same as before.

When their food arrived, they feasted and enjoyed the loud comfortable silence between them. Finally both tummies full, they decided to go to the shops and bought some stuff, not only that but they pretty much spent all their time visiting the places they used to spend time before.

When sunset arrived, they went near a shore nearby, "Yeonjunie I planned all of this because of something I want to express" Soobin held both of Yeonjun's hands.

Both males were panicking mentally in different thinkings, "Yeonjun, ever since we got close, I felt something that made me feel loved, I would be in awe when I'm with you, thank you so much for being with me for the past few months, I can't even believe that we have each other right now, Yeonjun you showed me how to be myself, it was worth it to be with you, and now, I promise to stay with you forever and to have me when you have times that you need someone to be there for you, to cry on. Yeonjun will you promise me the same?" Soobin took 2 promise rings out of his pocket

"I-" Yeonjun didn't realized he was already in tears, he loved the man in front of him, "I promise Soobin, to be with you until the time ends, I love you" Yeonjun hugged Soobin as he did the same, "I love you too"

Soobin inserted the promise ring to Yeonjun's finger and the older did the same. Soobin took the lead and kissed the other, Yeonjun kissed back and wrapped his arms around the younger's neck, they let go after a few seconds and laughed.

"I love you Yeonjun"

"I love you Soobin"

——

soobinie_choi

Liked by beargyu, kai_h, terrykang and 618,477 otherssoobinie_choi ❤️

soobinie_choi ❤️

——

AAAAAAKANAKSKAKAMSKSKSNAKAKSKWLSKSOWMSMSMSMWMWKAKSKWKWKSKSKSKSMMSKSSMMSKSKWMSKW

I guess this is the end :')

thank you so much for reading <3

Stream 0X1=LOVESONG KSMDKDKD

LOVE YOU <3

TAKE CARE WOOOO