[ 17 ]

Finally, Yeonjun woke up in a peaceful way, no alarms or any sound of shouting from the other cabin, what he also realized is he was sleeping with Soobin.

He took this moment to study the younger's features, which Yeonjun found mesmerizing, his pouty lips and his face structure, he thinks of Soobin as a bunny.

Yeonjun fixed the younger's hair and got out of bed leaving the giant behind, he went out and saw already the three younger people grilling.

"gOOD MORNING hYUng" Beomgyu waved with his tongs on his hand, "morning gyu, tae and kai" Yeonjun adjusted his eyes with the sunlight hitting on him.

Taehyun who was grilling smiled at Yeonjun, Kai played who was now addicted to Rhythm Hive.

"Gyu what did you do to him" Yeonjun laughed at Kai as he was struggling doing the hard mode.

"Yes I introduced him to Rhythm Hive" Beomgyu proudly said.

The place was windy because of the beach, it wasn't that hot because of the wind too, so the place was really good for them.

Taehyun finished grilling the meat, so it was time to eat, Beomgyu grabbed the tables and chairs for them to eat, Yeonjun went to their cabin to wake Soobin up, but instead, Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and pulled him to his chest and hugged him.

"Soobin we have to eat-" Yeonjun tried pulling away but there was no use because of the giant bunny's strong arms.

"Give me 7 minutes" Soobin complained which made Yeonjun chuckled.

"Soobin the food's gonna get cold and I'm hungry" Yeonjun tried reasoning, which successfully worked, "fine just cuz ur cute" Soobin kissed Yeonjun's forehead and got out of bed

Hah

W h a t

CHOI SOOBIN WHAT

HAHA IS THAT EVEN NORMAL

THAT WAS KINDA GAY

UH, WHAT

WE'RE NOT EVEN TOGETHER H A H

Yeonjun zoned out thinking about what happened 10 seconds ago, Soobin looked at this and laughed at him. "Junnie you said the food will get cold, lets go eat with the others" Soobin smiled at the older.

"R- Right" Yeonjun got back to reality and slapped himself for stuttering, he followed Soobin from behind.

They got out and saw the 3 already eating, they also began to eat their food.

"Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun Taehyun say aaaa" Beomgyu teased and embarrassed him to the rest in the group, he opened his mouth and Beomgyu fed him.

"I feel so single" Kai looked at the lovers with his food.

"Same" Soobin added but he got hushed by Kai, "dumbass you have yeonjun" Kai rolled his eyes and Soobin blushed slightly.

"Ha what-" Yeonjun only heard his name but not everything else, he was too busy feasting his food.

"Haha nothing Junnie" Soobin smiled as he squished Kai's shoulder. Kai didn't scream but he was in pain so he slapped Soobin's hand away.

——

beargyu

Liked by terrykang, kai_h, yeonjchoi and 739,138 othersbeargyu this man makes me flutter

beargyu this man makes me flutter

View all 94829 comments

terrykang ilytsm 💞

kai_h not me third wheeling 🤩

daniel.chooooi16 AYEEEEEEE AYYSHSSH

——

"SOOBIN" Yeonjun screamed at Soobin who was peacefully eating Yeonjun's steak from his plate. "stop it im hungry" Yeonjun slapped Soobin's shoulder which made the piece of steak fall to the ground.

"Your fault" Soobin looked at Yeonjun who was furious and he just laughed. "AAAAISSHHS" Yeonjun started small physical attacks at Soobin, he ran away while Yeonjun was following him, they ran to the shore and Yeonjun tried catching up to him.

The three younger members just smirked at each other, "that piece of meat was still a waste tho" Taehyun looked at the steak that was now covered with sand.

Yeonjun successfully caught up to Soobin and grabbed his shirt, "WAIT OK IM SORRY" Soobin pleaded and Yeonjun started tickling him.

The whole peaceful thing was replaced by their laughter.

Soobin grabbed both of his hands and also started to tickle him. Yeonjun was suffering but what can he do with a strong giant with him? Nothing but suffer.

At last both of them finished and went back to the other three who were enjoying the view.

"Ya know what lets go head to starbucks, its kinda hot here" Beomgyu swayed his hand like a fan, winking at Taehyun and Kai, they got the idea but Yeonjun interrupted, "its windy how is it hot-"

"I never had iced coffee since yesterday so like ahah i gotta go drink" Beomgyu stood up from his seat.

"I'll join you gyu" Taehyun sweetly smiled to his partner, Beomgyu was flustered and said okay.

"Um ya know what I'll join you guys I don't wanna third wheel with them" kai stood up from his seat and joined Taegyu.

"What" Soobin reacted to what Kai just said, Kai just shrugged but hid his smirk.

Beomgyu grabbed both Kai and Taehyun's hands "okay bye guys we gon get you guys starbucks too" Beomgyu left with the 2 guys.

Now it was only them, "so" Soobin started first. "I like Mint choco" Yeonjun happily said but Soobin wasn't impressed, "Mint choco is like toothpaste-" Soobin crossed his arms looking at Yeonjun, "excuse me"

"MINT CHOCO IS REFRESHING"

"BUT ITS TOOTHPASTE WITH CHOCOLATE EW"

"You just don't know what taste is"

"Says the one who likes toothpaste"

Both males got mad at each because of their favorite ice cream flavors, Soobin found this funny for him while Yeonjun was kind of serious about it.

——

beargyu
Soobin hyung you like coffee right?

soobinie_choi
Yea

beargyu
Okay we got both of u some

soobinie_choi
Tysm Gyu

beargyu
Npp, how are ya'll there?

soobinie_choi
yeonjun kinda mad 🤡

beargyu
LMAO WHY

soobinie_choi
We were talking about mint choco

beargyu
I see where it's going
anyways we're heading back

soobini_choi
Sure sure
Thanks again gyu

beargyu
🤩