[ 15 ]

"Ah finally we're here" Taehyun parked at the parking lot and stretched. "Guys wake up" Beomgyu woke up the others.

Yeonjun was the first one to wake up from the 2, he stretched and got his bags, he woke up Kai and Soobin. They both woke up and got their bags.

Kai got out of the van and felt the fresh air. "This is our summer" Kai looked at the cabins and the beach, he also start taking photos.

The other 4 also got out of the van with their bags. Yeonjun lead the group since he was the one who booked the resort, he went to the main area to pay. The receptionist smiled and told them which cabin are they gonna use. "Thank you" Yeonjun smiled and went to the cabins with the others behind him.

"You guys choose which cabin you feel like sleeping in" Yeonjun yawned.

"Dibs on this cabin" Kai went to the left cabin and went in.

"Okay I'm going to the right one" Yeonjun tiredly went to the right cabin, leaving Taehyun, Beomgyu and Soobin alone.

Beomgyu grabbed Taehyun's arm and went to the left one, Soobin had no choice and went to the right cabin.

When he entered the cabin, he saw Yeonjun sitting on the sofa who was dozing off and was still sleepy.

Soobin looked at the cabin, it felt most likely a small house, its still good though.

"Soobin" Yeonjun pouted and stood up, "im hungry lets eat" Soobin smiled at him and nodded, "okay then lets go" Soobin grabbed his hand and went outside.

Yeonjun covered his face for a second trying not to reveal that he's blushing. They went to the van to get the other stuff.

There were chips, a lot of bottles of water, cooking materials and a grill.

They carried the things and went outside the cabin, they looked at the view and saw a campfire, which they can spend there later night with the others.

Kai and Beomgyu went out of their cabin and helped the 2. Taehyun slept since he was tired of driving.

"Beomgyu did you prepare the food?" Beomgyu nodded and went to the van to get the ice box, he got back revealing the raw food they'll grill later.

Beomgyu was very bubbly and chill the entire day which made Kai, Yeonjun and Soobin get curious about the reason.

Yeonjun grabbed some chips and started to eat to fill up his hunger.

A lot of minutes passed and Hueningkai already changed to his swim trunks, he went to the water and screamed like a dolphin "ITS SO COLD"

Kai ran back to the group as everyone was laughing. "I'm gonna swim if anyone swims"

Beomgyu changed to his white shirt and beach shorts so that he could swim with Kai, they both entered the water and started to swim.

"I'm gonna call Taehyun so we can all swim" Yeonjun ran to the maknae line cabin, he successfully woke up  Taehyun and he got ready, Yeonjun went back to their cabin and saw Soobin shirtless, "EYOOOOO WAIT SORRRY FOR ENTERING HAHAAAA LOL" Yeonjun panicked as Soobin just looked at Yeonjun with a smirk.

"You like the view?" Soobin smirked, Yeonjun looked at his abs and stared back to his face.

"Okay let me just go to the bathroom to change haha lol def didn't see anything hahaaaaa" Yeonjun who was still panicking grabbed his clothes and went in the bathroom.

"That bitch just stripped in the room ffs" Yeonjun rolled his eyes while changing. "He was hot tho"

He wore a sleeveless shirt and beach shorts, when he was done, he got out and saw Soobin still shirtless and wearing his shorts waiting for him. "You're not gonna wear any shirt?" Yeonjun asked the younger, he enjoyed the sight but he just doesn't wanna admit it. "Nah" Soobin smirked.

Yeonjun had no choice but to suffer seeing the giant around half naked.

They went out of their cabin and everyone was already at the water having fun.

Both of them joined the fun and did water fights.